Job Seekers, Welcome to News Media Alliance Career Center
Search Filters
Use this area to filter your search results. Each filter option allows for multiple selections.
Search Results: 8672 Jobs
Create Alert
Loading... Please wait.
Simons Foundation

New York, New York

Society of General Internal Medicine Logo
Society of General Internal Medicine

Old Town Alexandria, VA (&hybrid)

NEW! NEW!
Confidential

Arlington, VA

NEW! NEW!
Electrical Apparatus Service Association (EASA) Logo
Electrical Apparatus Service Association (EASA)

St. Louis (possible remote)

Public Risk Management Association Logo
Public Risk Management Association

Alexandria, VA

Tax Executives Institute Logo
Tax Executives Institute

Washington, DC

Pet Industry Distributors Association Logo
Pet Industry Distributors Association

Remote

American Physical Therapy Association Logo
American Physical Therapy Association

Alexandria, VA

American Physical Therapy Association Logo
American Physical Therapy Association

Alexandria, VA

Central Electric Power Cooperative Inc. Logo
Central Electric Power Cooperative Inc.

Columbia, South Carolina

The American Society of Nephrology

Washington, DC, D.C.

SME Logo
SME

Englewood, Colorado

American Academy of Sleep Medicine Logo
American Academy of Sleep Medicine

Darien

California Department of General Services

West Sacramento, California

Society of Cardiovascular Computed Tomography Logo
Society of Cardiovascular Computed Tomography

Anywhere, United States

Truckee Tahoe Airport District Logo
Truckee Tahoe Airport District

Truckee, California

Desert Control Americas Inc. Logo
Desert Control Americas Inc.

Maricopa, Arizona

American Physical Society Logo
American Physical Society

Remote

American Physical Therapy Association Logo
American Physical Therapy Association

Alexandria, VA

Gerontological Society of America Logo
Gerontological Society of America

1101 14th Street NW, Washington DC 20005

South Dakota State University

Brookings , South Dakota

National Asphalt Pavement Association Logo
National Asphalt Pavement Association

Greenbelt, MD

Inland Power & Light Logo
Inland Power & Light

Spokane, Washington

Loading... Please wait.
Project Manager
Position Summary The Institute of Ubuntu Thought and Practice (IUTP) in the College of Arts & Letters at Michigan State University is seeking a Project Manager to join the IUTP team at 70% time with the other 30% as Project Manager for the State Department-funded Mandela Washington Fellowship Leadership Institute in Civic Engagement (MWFLICE). The IUTP builds on and expands the work of the Ubuntu Dialogues project, a 2019-2023 partnership between Michigan State University and Stellenbosch University, funded by the Andrew W. Mellon Foundation. It seeks to promote and actualize a vision of academia, of communities, of the world, and of interactions built on Ubuntu and comprises four interconnected thematic and focal areas: Ubuntu Studies, Ubuntu Dialogues, Ubuntu Reposi


This job listing is no longer active.

Check the left side of the screen for similar opportunities.
Loading. Please wait.