Base salary plus annual bonus and excellent benefits.
Internal Number: 22111
The ePayments Product Services Manager oversees and directs the assigned products, systems, and services, including new implementations and enhancements, budgeting, issue monitoring and resolution, vendor management, risk assessments, and team monitoring and performance reviews. This position is responsible for the team’s performance as it relates to achieving goals, employee engagement, ensuring technical support, and efficient delivery of products & services to customers. Interacts with vendors as needed and assists with researching potential new products, systems, and services, as well as issue resolution, for the applicable business units
Primary Functions and/or Responsibilities:
• Planning and overall management of the ePayments team and supported functions. Monitor, evaluate, and direct assigned team members. Assign tasks and projects to team members and ensure they are completed timely and accurately. Communicate regularly to share information on projects, issues, recommendations, and general bank happenings. Coach, encourage, and discipline team members as needed and evaluate overall performance through regular performance coaching and the performance review process
• Coordinate the research, reporting, and resolution of issues reported for assigned ePayments functions. Propose system and procedure changes as needed to prevent future issues, improve function, or improve service. Communicate with vendors, business units, and customers as needed.
• Prepare, monitor, and report on assigned budgets for the ePayments team and supported functions. Research and report on variances
• Monitor incoming communications for assigned ePayments functions for department, bank, and customer impact. Ensure notifications and updates are communicated, following the department's issue management standards, as needed to applicable parties
• Coordinate, monitor, and report on projects for the ePayments team, including system maintenance and upgrades. Serve as Subject Matter Expert, Business Analyst or Project Manager on departmental projects and serve as Subject Matter Expert on PMO corporate wide projects as needed. Ensure the established project management methodology is followed. Assist with developing department resources and training for the ePayments functions as systems, products, and services are implemented or enhanced.
• Meet with FDIC, State and other regulators or auditors in regards to systems, products and services supported by ePayments team. Assist the EB Risk and Project Analyst with gathering and providing any required documentation/information and completing risk assessments
• Ensure assigned systems, products, and services are in compliance with applicable federal, state, local and international laws so no regulatory violations exist or are identified by examiners. Stay abreast of new laws and regulations, implementing necessary changes on a timely basis. Maintain knowledge of the rules, regulations and risk regarding the processing of electronic financial transactions for the US and those of other countries. This includes, but is not limited to the NACHA Operating Rules, Regulation E, the Green Book, applicable FFIEC IT Examination Handbooks, ISO 20022, etc. Be knowledgeable of the federal regulations regarding exporting goods (Office of Foreign Asset Control, Export Administration Regulations, BIS Anti-boycott, Anti Money Laundering, Primary Concern Countries, Politically Exposed Persons, etc.) as well as those of other countries.
• Assist with vendor management activities for the ePayments team, including participating in new vendor RFP processes, vendor review meetings, and vendor issue resolution
• Ensure efficient and quality delivery of products and services to customers. Provide guidance and support to the business units, for the ePayments team's products and services, enabling them to maintain and grow their business lines
• Perform designated system administrative responsibilities, including managing and establishing authorized user/credential access for designated services and applications, ensuring all authorized users are familiar with the security procedures and responsibilities that are applicable to the services and applications they use, and monitoring user access to ensure that it remains appropriate and still meets the Bank’s and/or business unit’s needs
• Other duties as assigned, including serving on committees and advisory boards as assigned
Specific Skills, Knowledge & Abilities:
• Understanding of bank operations
• Understanding of financial institutions, payment processing flows (especially retail, treasury, and electronic payments), and the financial networks for processing
• Ability to effectively communicate and relate to people from varying relationships (i.e. personal and business), varying levels of understanding, and varying levels of positions
• Ability to comprehend and create varying financial data reports and summaries (e.g. budgets, cost/benefit analysis)
• Ability to acquire, lead, develop, monitor, evaluate, direct, encourage, motivate, and discipline team members
• Ability to delegate tasks to team members
• Ability to learn, understand, use, monitor, and evaluate varying types of product/vendor systems
Education and/or Experience:
• Five to eight years related experience
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience required
• Supervisory experience required
• Experience in bank operations or similar financial functions preferred
• Experience working with one or more of the following preferred: electronic payments (ACH, wire transfer, real time payments, etc.), remote deposit capture, cards, ATMs or online banking
• Accredited ACH Professional (AAP), Accredited Payments Risk Professional (APRP), and/or other industry designation(s) or certification(s) preferred
AFFIRMATIVE ACTION/EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
“PROTECTED VETERANS” AND “INDIVIDUAL WITH DISABILITY”
There are important qualities you look for in an employer – meaningful work, community engagement, competitive benefits, commitment to employee development, and so many more. At Bankers Trust, our team members experience an inclusive and community-focused culture. We’re proud of the premier workplace we’ve created – where nearly 100% of employees are proud to tell people they work for Bankers Trust.