Health care is constantly changing, and at Banner Health, we are at the front of that change. We are leading health care to make the experience the best it can be. We want to change the lives of those in our care ??? and the people who choose to take on this challenge. If changing health care for the better sounds like something you want to be part of, we want to hear from you.
There is no better time to be in healthcare IT. As a Sales Account Representative, you will be part of the Technology Management team providing implementation, service, and support for all Banner Health medical equipment.??Banner IT was awarded Insider Pro and Computerworld's 100 Best Places to Work in IT for 2020! The team has also received the 2019 Biomedical Instrumentation and Technology/AAMI Bright Idea finalist award for their innovation and empowering organizational structure.?? In addition, the commercial business ENTECH, provides project management, on-site technology management, equipment planning and assessment for imaging and non-imaging clinical technology. ??Dedicated to Banner Health???s mission to make health care easier, so life can be better, the Information Technology division is focused on diversity, employee engagement and development, driving innovation, providing legendary service, and delivering successful results, all in a culture of trust and respect.
In your role as a Banner Health Sales Account Representative, you will work in a fast-paced, and rewarding environment with state-of-the-art technology that directly impacts the patient experience.?? We provide a robust orientation program to set you up for success. Opportunities for employee development include project and time management, temperament training, leadership academy topics, and vendor-provided technical training.?? Teamwork is key in this department and you will be empowered to utilize resources and collaborate to ensure consistent service delivery.?? Some travel may be required depending on the facilities you support.?? Future career growth includes opportunities in medical imaging, planning, security, integration and quality areas.?? In addition, tuition reimbursement and tuition discounts are available for continuing education costs. Banner Health IT was awarded Inside Pro and Computerworld's 100 Best Places to work in IT for 2020 and 2021!
Your pay and benefits (Total Rewards) are important components of your Journey at Banner Health. Banner Health offers a variety of benefit plans to help you and your family. We provide health and financial security options, so you can focus on being the best at what you do and enjoying your life.
Within Banner Health Corporate, you will have the opportunity to apply your unique experience and expertise in support of a nationally-recognized healthcare leader. We offer stimulating and rewarding careers in a wide array of disciplines. Whether your background is in Human Resources, Finance, Information Technology, Legal, Managed Care Programs or Public Relations, you'll find many options for contributing to our award-winning patient care.
POSITION SUMMARY This position is responsible for activities related to profitable business sales growth by identifying and contacting customers, developing and presenting proposals, and negotiating and executing service contracts. Develops and maintains positive relationships with customers and co-workers to ensure effective transition to the service team.
CORE FUNCTIONS 1. Meets or exceeds sales objectives established by departmental leadership. Drives sales process through strategy, proposal, presentation & successful conclusion for new and/or renewal business opportunities. Evaluates and creates customized service solution to meet or exceed the customer's business objectives. Presents sales presentations and negotiates contract for new business opportunities and/or renewal customers.
2. Records daily sales activities, creates schedules and provides comprehensive updates on prospects and their movement through the sales process. Monitors/analyzes results versus plan by evaluating weekly, monthly, quarterly and yearly revenue, margin and quota attainment. Ensures accurate reporting of all business sales.
3. Creates, builds and maintains positive business relationships with existing and potential customers. Develops and maintains a strong relationship with team members to ensure a smooth and positive transition of new accounts to the service team. Represents the organization in a positive and professional manner.
4. Develops relationships to build pipeline of opportunities and awareness of capabilities. Attends tradeshows and industry events to publicize the ENTECH brand. Becomes an active member in industry specific associations. Provides customer service as appropriate. Provides input/content on marketing campaigns and plans and assists in promoting the organization.
5. Identifies issues and opportunities for improvement and reports to the program director. Works with internal leaders and staff to resolve any and all problems. Actively seeks and obtains any related information from referral sources. Functions as a liaison between the organization and the customer. Follows up with all customer concerns regarding opportunities to improve.
6. Develops (or partners with other resources to develop) tools for marketing and business building, e.g., brochures/fact sheets, script pads, informational packets and fliers for awareness campaigns. Suggests new programs with potential for financial viability. May order promotional material, collaterals and supplies necessary to achieve desired results.
7. May act as the account manager to ensure that customer???s needs are met and that the contract obligations are fulfilled. May also independently conduct annual client review meetings with existing customers to deliver performance metrics and custom reports.
8. May participate as a member of the overall business team. Provides service and support as appropriate to the ENTECH business organization and other departments.
9. This position has assigned geographic and/or program-specific responsibilities and works under limited supervision with responsibility for funds allocated to support assigned program sales activities. Corresponds with customers, technicians, business support staff and vendors using defined formats and procedures. The position???s customers are internal and external ??? Internal: Department Directors and other managers and staff involved with assigned program(s); External: hospitals, clinics, surgery centers, dialysis clinics, physicians and physician offices, rehabilitation facilities, and any customer that owns clinical care equipment.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS Must possess a knowledge of sales and/or marketing as typially obtained through the completion of a bachelor's degree in business, marketing or related field.
This position requires the skills, knowledge and abilities in healthcare services sales and marketing typically acquired over three or more years of related sales experience and education. The work requires a high degree of organization, the ability to manage time and resources effectively, and the self-starter ability to work independently to achieve goals. Effective negotiation, conflict management, customer service and interpersonal relations skills are necessary. Ability to communicate effectively verbally, in writing and through common computer software. Must possess a valid driver's license and be eligible for coverage under the company auto insurance policy.
Additional related education and/or experience preferred.
What might draw you to Banner Health? A great health care career, of course—and a great place to live, no matter what stage of life you’re in. With facilities across the West, there is a health care career for everyone, from big city living in the Phoenix area to friendly small towns in the mountains and plains. As one of the largest nonprofit health systems in the country, Banner Health offers both the stability that comes with success and the possibility of exploring new areas of the country. If you’re looking to be a key contributor to a forward-looking organization, you’ll experience a wide variety of professional advantages:
Our expansive system offers you an unmatched variety of clinical settings – from large urban trauma center to small rural hospital, ambulatory to home health.
Our commitment to healthcare innovation means you always have the latest technologies at your fingertips to help you provide the finest care possible.
The size, success and growth of our system provide you with the stability and options to pursue your desired career path.
Competitive compensation and comprehensive benefits offer you options to complement your unique needs.