Banner Staffing Services (BSS) offers Registry/Per Diem opportunities within Banner Health. Registry/Per Diem positions are utilized as needed within our facilities. These positions are great way to start your career with Banner Health. As a BSS team member, you are eligible to apply (at any time) as an internal applicant to any regular opportunities within Banner Health.
As a valued and respected Banner Health team member, you will enjoy:
Flexible Schedules (select positions)
Fewer Shifts Cancelled
403(b) Pre-tax retirement
Employee Assistance Program
Employee wellness program
Discount Entertainment tickets
Auto Purchase Plan
Registry/Per Diem positions do not have guaranteed hours and no medical benefits package is offered. Completion of post-offer Occupational Health physical assessment, drug screen and background check (includes; employment, criminal and education) is required.
Explore and excel. If you're looking to leverage your abilities to make a real difference - and real change in the health care industry - you belong at Banner Staffing Services. Apply today.
POSITION SUMMARY This position develops, conducts analysis, preparation and implementation of strategic and operational plans to support and facilitate operational excellence and process improvements in alignment with the goals of the organization. This position is the expert for corporate and field leaders in area of expertise. Is accountable for analyzing processes and identifying opportunities for improvements in operational practices and procedures, as well as the implementation and support for the adoption of new processes to increase efficiency and compliance while maximizing the highest level of quality.
CORE FUNCTIONS 1. Provides analysis and design of processes. Identifies improvement opportunities, improvement approaches and supports operations management and improvement activities including design, development and implementation of improved operations. Analyzes pain points and roll-out process improvements.
2. Identifies and implements operating improvements and efficiencies by identifying important trends and variances. Identifies, plans, designs and redesigns processes to make them more user-friendly, efficient and effective in achieving business objectives. Develops processes to support system-wide initiatives and key operational areas. Executes internal processes and/or regular process improvements.
3. Facilitates matrixed teams and collaborates with discipline and system-wide leaders and resources in the development, planning, training and implementation of operational applications and processes to ensure reliable and accurate service delivery and decision-making. Facilitates stakeholder trainings and achieves buy-in.
4. Designs and performs audits of key functions to ensure data and process integrity; directs resolution of identified issues and monitors / measures to ensure that improvements are maintained. Monitors changes and makes recommendations to stakeholders. Ensures success through piloting work / collaboration. Understands the inputs, pain points and impacts of data.
5. Documents internal/external best practices. Creates documents such as infographics, PowerPoint slides, etc.) for easy understanding. Effectively utilizes formal and informal communication venues e.g., Intranet, SharePoint, Leader Priority Planner and/or HR Bundle, Conference Calls, etc.).
6. Serves as a partner with Information Technology, Process Improvement, Project Management and Operations to ensure the technology and resources support the work design/redesign and data is captured appropriately for system data integrity and process monitoring and control.
7. Serves as a project manager for process and program development, assessment and standardization which includes leading and coordinating needs analysis, gathering requirements for proposed relationships, leading the vetting process with appropriate stakeholders, and interfacing with external partners. May manage multiple simultaneous projects of lower/medium/high complexity.
8. Prepares various project reports for management, clients or others by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information, opportunities and trends, including reporting of Key Performance indicators Develops and maintains an information database system. Analyzes and collects data to determine the value of partnerships. Provides appropriate data analysis and trending. Makes recommendations based on data analysis and trends.
9. Provides guidance for process development, management and implementation across the organization, region, and/or facility. Determines own priorities and appropriate allocation of resources. collaboratively with human resources and other organizations as appropriate. Other internal customers include senior management, all levels of facility leadership and staff, human resources leaders.
Performs all functions according to established policies, procedures, regulatory and accreditation requirements, as well as applicable professional standards. Provides all customers of Banner Health with an excellent service experience by consistently demonstrating our core and leader behaviors each and every day.
NOTE: The core functions are intended to describe the general content of and requirements of this position and are not intended to be an exhaustive statement of duties. Specific tasks or responsibilities will be documented as outlined by the incumbent's immediate manager.
Must possess strong knowledge of process development, standardization and mapping and information presentation as could be obtained through the completion of a bachelor's degree or 4+ year's experience in performing and/or conducting business analysis.
Must have strong knowledge of project management. Expert knowledge of learning and development, assessment practices and principles; adult learning and/or assessment theory and design. Must demonstrate a high level of analytical thinking to plan, review and coordinate designated processes and procedures to ensure that goals and/or objectives of these relationships are accomplished. Requires the ability to effectively communicate in both written and oral formats. Must possess the ability to effectively present findings, and recommendations to management. Must be results oriented, customer service focused, and able to organize and independently manage various projects or processes simultaneously. Must be able to manage multiple projects with overlapping time lines, deliverables, goals, objectives, and expectations. Requires the ability to determine the best process development, streamlining and implementation methodology to support the solution. Must have a working knowledge of common software programs including Visio to prepare and create process maps, documentation, correspondence, presentations, spreadsheets, and reports and effectively work with data management programs.
Additional related education and/or experience preferred.
What might draw you to Banner Health? A great health care career, of course—and a great place to live, no matter what stage of life you’re in. With facilities across the West, there is a health care career for everyone, from big city living in the Phoenix area to friendly small towns in the mountains and plains. As one of the largest nonprofit health systems in the country, Banner Health offers both the stability that comes with success and the possibility of exploring new areas of the country. If you’re looking to be a key contributor to a forward-looking organization, you’ll experience a wide variety of professional advantages:
Our expansive system offers you an unmatched variety of clinical settings – from large urban trauma center to small rural hospital, ambulatory to home health.
Our commitment to healthcare innovation means you always have the latest technologies at your fingertips to help you provide the finest care possible.
The size, success and growth of our system provide you with the stability and options to pursue your desired career path.
Competitive compensation and comprehensive benefits offer you options to complement your unique needs.