Stryker is one of the world’s leading medical technology companies and, together with our customers, is driven to make healthcare better. We offer innovative products and services in Orthopaedics, Medical and Surgical, and Neurotechnology and Spine that help improve patient and hospital outcomes. We are proud to be named one of the World’s Best Workplaces and a Best Workplace for Diversity by Fortune Magazine. Learn more about our award-winning organization by visiting stryker.com
Stryker is seeking a Manufacturing Test Development Engineer to join the team at Stryker's Mako Robotic Innovation Center in Weston, Florida.
Who we want-
Collaborators - Partners who listen, share thoughts, and work together to build and leverage relationships to meet project goals.
Problem Solvers - Critical thinkers who are motivated to solve challenging problems.
Dedicated Achievers - Those who aspire for excellence in a fast-paced environment and take ownership of their work.
What you will do-
The Manufacturing Test Development Engineer will support our robotics manufacturing line.
In this role, you will be designing, developing and implementing test fixtures and programs for PBCA's and motor controllers.
Lead production test development and associated verification and validation activities
Create a test strategy and develop detailed test specifications based on test requirements
Design and develop new manufacturing test fixtures and programs for PCBA's at external contract manufacturers
Design and develop new manufacturing test fixtures and programs for internal functional testing of mechanical sub-assemblies and robotics system testing using SolidWorks, MATLAB, LabView, etc.
Create test procedures, implement test fixtures, and execute qualification and validation activities.
What you need-
Bachelor's degree in engineering required; concentration in electrical, systems, or mechanical engineering -highly preferred
4+ years of relevant work experience required
PCBA and functional testing experience required
Experience with test fixture design, development and validation required
Stryker is one of the world's leading medical technology companies and, together with our customers, we are driven to make healthcare better. The Company offers a diverse array of innovative products and services in Orthopaedics, Medical and Surgical, and Neurotechnology and Spine that help improve patient and hospital outcomes. Stryker is active in over 100 countries around the world.
Together with our customers, we are driven to make healthcare better.
At Stryker, quality is first in everything we do. We are driven to make healthcare better for our customers by
providing innovative products and services that meet regulatory requirements through our effective quality system.
The Company was founded in 1941 by Dr. Homer Stryker and incorporated in 1946 as the Orthopedic Frame Company. In 1964, the Company’s name was changed to Stryker Corporation.
• $13.6 billion in annual sales in 2018; annual revenue has grown for 39 straight years
• 17.1% CAGR (compound annual growth rate) in sales over 39 years
• ~36,000 employees globally in 2018
• 43 manufacturing and research & development locat...ions worldwide
• Included in the Standard & Poor’s 500 Index
• Ranked # 233 on Fortune Magazine’s “FORTUNE 500” list for 2019
• Ranked # 3 on Fortune Magazine’s “World’s Most Admired Companies” list for the “Medical Equipment” industry for 2019
• Ranked # 11 on Fortune Magazine’s “100 Best Companies to Work For” list (U.S.) for 2019
• Spent $862 million on R&D in 2018
• 7,784 patents owned globally in 2018
• Initial public offering of stock was in 1979
• Listed on the New York Stock Exchange under ticker SYK