617MediaGroup, one of the fastest-growing progressive communications agencies in the U.S., is looking for a skilled Vice President to join our growing team. At 617MediaGroup, we don’t just accept difference — we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it for the benefit of our employees, our clients, and our communities.
Who we are:
We are veteran campaigners, strategists, communicators, story-tellers, web developers, designers, and true-believers. We love what we do. We’re results-driven. And we only work with clients we believe in.
Who you are:
• Big picture communication and campaign strategist with experience conceiving and executing winning campaigns for labor unions, the environmental movement, and / or major advocacy campaigns
• A proven leader and manager with experience developing talent and leading teams of writers and designers to hit deadlines, produce exceptional work, and have fun doing it
• An ace writer with a keen ability to craft persuasive messages that move public opinion and get results.
• A highly organized client relations and project management pro
• A creative, collaborative multitasker who thrives in a fast-paced, campaign-like environment
• Knowledgeable about digital organizing and online platforms to further client and campaign success.
• You have 7-9 years of strategic campaign communications experience in labor, advocacy, organizing, politics, or media, and you’re eager to make a difference for the public good. Agency experience a plus.
•You have a history of overseeing communications for successful racial, social, or environmental justice campaigns
• You have a proven ability to bottom-line a range of A+ deliverables and client service, ranging from print and web to earned media to social media, and more. • Experience conceiving high-level advertising plans and concepts and seeing them through from start to finish
What we do:
We move public opinion. We win tough fights. We tell stories simply, and with maximum impact. We offer comprehensive communication services: from earned media to paid, and social media to owned content. Copy and design. We do it all.
What we value:
• The peace of mind that comes with fully-paid healthcare premiums
• Industry-leading benefits, including ample paid time off.
The current minimum starting salary offer for this position is $72,500. The current maximum starting salary offer for this position is $104,999. Starting salary offer amounts are furnished at the discretion of the agency with adherence to contractually guaranteed minimum pay rates and are also based on the relevant experience level of the applicant and on agency hiring needs. 617MediaGroup is proud to be a union shop and 617MediaGroup employees are covered by a collective bargaining agreement. Employees of 617MediaGroup enjoy robust opportunities for professional and financial growth and advancement.
We currently have staff located in Massachusetts, Pennsylvania, New York, Washington D.C., Louisiana, Michigan, Florida, and California. We are accepting applications from across the United States and working remotely for the foreseeable future.
617MediaGroup is the Northeast’s fastest-growing progressive communications agency.
Veteran campaigners, communicators, designers, strategists, storytellers, web developers and true-believers. We love what we do. We’re results-driven. And we only work with clients we believe in.