Role focused on the management of all aspects of the Colgate University websites, including development of new functionality, quality of design and user experience, SEO strategy, online creative development, testing, and training staff on processes.
- 3 years of web/digital product management or related field experience required
- Experience with Drupal and WordPress
- Understanding of graphic design principles, information architecture, web accessibility standards, and experience in management of large-scale websites
- Strong project management skills, with the ability to manage multiple projects with varying deadlines
- Demonstrated ability to write and edit content for the web
- Ability to adapt quickly to new technologies and platforms
- Understanding of SEO and UX best practices
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills and a highly collaborative nature
Bachelor's degree in digital media, web development, communications, marketing, or related field required
Colgate will consider remote within New York State scenarios with occasional required on-site work. However, preference will be given to local candidates or those willing to relocate.
It is the policy of Colgate University not to discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment on the basis of their race, color, creed, religion, age, sex, pregnancy, national origin, marital status, disability, protected Veterans status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, being or having been victims of domestic violence or stalking, familial status, or any other categories covered by law. Colgate is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. Candidates from historically underrepresented groups, women, persons with disabilities, and protected veterans are encouraged to apply.
Internal Number: 3256
About Colgate University
Colgate University is a highly selective residential liberal arts institution distinguished by academic excellence and interdisciplinary inquiry. Located on a beautiful campus in upstate New York, Colgate takes pride in the active engagement of its students and faculty in local, national, and global communities.