Klamath Animal Clinic in Klamath Falls, OR is looking to hire a full-time Associate Veterinarian to join our team. We are a well-established, (since 1947) privately owned, two-doctor small animal veterinary clinic open seven days a week. Klamath Animal Clinic is fully equipped with surgical and dental suites, isolation and hospital wards, digital radiography, ultrasound, k-laser, and in house laboratory. We are a talented, self-motivated, determined group who loves where we work and dedicated to providing the best care to our patients and the community. Our team sees a mixture of general practice, surgeries, and emergencies. No after-hour requirements.
Klamath Falls, OR offers a rural area with low cost of living and a variety of outdoor seasonal activities. Any adventure is never too far away; from the coast to mountains, to larger cities. Small town living at it’s finest with an abundance of wildlife.
Klamath Animal Clinic offers competitive compensation, health care benefits, 401(k), a generous pet discount, vacation and sick leave, CE/license allowance, membership dues and insurance premiums covered, and a flexible schedule.
Previous experience preferred, but will consider a new graduate.
· Doctor of Veterinary Medicine (DVM) degree
· Work experience as a Veterinarian, Veterinary Intern, Veterinary Technician, or Veterinarian Assistant
· Experience conducting various types of surgeries, vaccinations, and health checks on animals
· Knowledge of medical equipment.
· Problem-solving skills
· Excellent communication skills with the ability to explain medical terms and conditions using simple language
· Patience, passion, and a love for animals.
About Klamath Animal Clinic
Klamath Animal Clinic is a two doctor clinic open seven days a week, who sees small animals, canine and feline only. We are a full service clinic with a mixture of general practice, surgeries, and emergencies. Klamath Falls, OR offers unique natural resources, year-round outdoor activities and breathtaking scenery.