This position is responsible for developing tactics that help our customers through difficult times while mitigating losses for the Bank. The analyst must be able to work independently to develop recommendations that consider their research and analysis, the regulatory framework, and competing strategies. The analyst must then utilize communication and influencing techniques to build consensus and drive implementation. This high visibility position offers a unique opportunity to interact with senior managers and drive significant business results.
The Secured and Specialty Products Strategies team leverages a combination of quantitative and coding skills to maximize ROI while maintaining operational quality and ensuring a positive customer experience. Analytical areas of focus include:
* Optimization of Secured Collection Strategies
* Refining operational processes to the current collections environment
* Performs analytics on multiple products such as Auto, RV, Boat, First
* Mortgage and HELOC loans
Responsible for performing more complex analysis and modeling for multiple products with the goal of maximizing profits and asset growth and minimizing risk and operating losses and/or other financial and marketing exposures. Develops complex program models to extract data and uses multiple databases to acquire statistical and financial data. Utilizes portfolio trends to propose policy/procedural changes within segmentation structure to produce optimal results. Excels at risk/reward trade off. Build relationships with external agencies. Participates in the rollout of company-wide pilot programs developed as a result of programmed models. Duties primarily include the regular use of discretion, independent judgment, the ability to communicate with multiple levels of management and the utilization of core leadership behaviors. SAS and/or MicroStrategy experience preferred; 2-5 years experience preferred.
- Proven ability to quickly and accurately condense robust and complex data from various sources into meaningful information to drive strategic change across different portfolios. Must have at least one year of experience with the following:
Data extraction, validation, and manipulation leveraging different servers (SQL, DB2, Oracle, Teradata)
Creation of ad hoc analytical metrics using visualization tools and dashboards (i.e. Tableau)
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills as demonstrated by 3+ years of experience
- Skilled with MS Office (Excel, Access, Word, and PowerPoint)
* A motivated individual with an ability to grasp new concepts and collaborate across different teams/business units in order to drive change
* Goal oriented individual who maintains their composure in a fast paced and dynamic environment
* Experience with business case development/financial statements
* Experience with process design/redesign (ex. Six Sigma, Agile project management)
1st shift (United States of America)
Hours Per Week:
Internal Number: 20050329
About Bank of America
Bank of America is one of the world’s leading financial institutions, serving individual consumers, small and middle-market businesses, and large corporations with a full range of banking, investing, asset management and other financial and risk management products and services. The company offers industry-leading support to approximately 3 million small business households through a suite of innovative, easy-to-use online products and services. Bank of America is a global leader in wealth management, corporate and investment banking and trading across a broad range of asset classes, serving corporations, governments, institutions and individuals around the world.