As a member of the Brokerage team, the Director of Operations directly reports to the Executive Vice President and provides support to the entire Brokerage division while contributing to recruitment efforts and ensuring retention of current producers. The Director of Operations is responsible for organizing and directing the daily operations of the Brokerage division with a primary focus on implementing and creating processes to sustain the highest level of productivity and efficiency for the division. The Director of Ops is tasked with maintaining corporate standards and ensuring investors relationships are serviced to the highest level. Organized, accurate, and timely support is the principal job responsibility.
Status: Full time
Work Hours: 8:30am – 5:30pm
Benefits: Health Insurance, Paid Time Off, Dental Insurance, 401(k), Vision Insurance, Life Insurance, Disability Insurance
Responsibilities include, but not limited to:
· Work alongside the EVP to oversee administrative tasks within the broker division
· Collaborate with executives in the development of performance goals and long-term operational plans
· Administer and oversee payroll process for the division
· Oversee the coordinators in each office, facilitating bi-weekly meetings and identifying and implementing process improvement opportunities within the transaction process
· Facilitate the bi-weekly Bryan market meeting.
· Create, review and submit annual budgets for each office.
· Research, review and negotiate pricing for brokerage software contracts annually, ensuring Oldham Goodwin Group agents are equipped with all necessary software and marketing venues needed to provide the most value to investors.
· Coordinate with the CFO on all Brokerage expense policies.
· Oversee the accurate execution and maintenance of all internal records, including agent contracts, employment agreements, agent licenses, office licenses, etc.
· Draft employment agreements, update and create job descriptions, and post employment opportunities within the Division with the assistance of HR
· Participate and contribute to cross divisional meetings involving marketing, recruiting and other corporate initiatives.
· Identify and implement process improvements across the division wherever possible in order to enhance overall efficiency, profitably, and coordination with the division as well as throughout Oldham Goodwin Group.
· Meet regularly with the Market Manager in each office communicating corporate objectives and while contributing to our culture of continuous improvement
· Be directly involved in recruitment efforts for transaction coordinators, administrative personnel and general brokerage staff
· Work closely with the EVP to lead the brokerage division with integrity and establish and maintain a trusting, inclusive, and productive environment.
· Help oversee marketing campaigns assets for the brokerage division
· All other duties as assigned.
· Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in relevant field
· Experience in supervising a team of 20+ in multiple locations
· Transaction and Coordination Experience
· High degree of responsibility, organization and initiative
· Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook.
· Knowledge of CRM software, CoStar, LoopNet, and other Real Estate software and marketing platforms
About Oldham Goodwin Group
Headquartered in Bryan/College Station, Texas with additional offices in Houston, San Antonio, and Waco, Oldham Goodwin Group, LLC, is a fully integrated commercial real estate firm offering comprehensive brokerage, development, management and advisory services throughout the state of Texas. Our brokerage platform is designed to be full service for investors and to support our brokerage professionals in various property specialties, including retail, office, industrial, land, multifamily and hospitality property types.