KPMG is the firm that views cyber security as a business enabler, and not just an IT issue. From the boardroom to back office, we help clients through Strategy and Governance, Transformation, Cyber Defense and Cyber Response. So that they are prepared for uncertainty and use cyber security to advance the business, not stand in the way.
Our wide range of projects includes Cyber Strategy, Cyber Digital Transformation, Governance & Risk, as well as a growing presence in Attack & Penetration Tester or Ethical Hacker. We are keen to speaking with cyber security specialists with various expertise and experiences to join our growth story.
We are now seeking an Associate Director or Manager candidate for Cloud Security.
- Lead the delivery of large and complex client cloud security engagements, including cloud security architecture design, cloud governance and compliance framework, DevSecOps transformation, cloud data protection, cloud security review and testing, and others
- Drive differentiated technology architecture and implementation discussions with clients related to cloud security; in particular, demonstrate expertise related to cloud service provider platforms including Microsoft Azure, AWS, and Ali cloud and their embedded security, as well as multi-cloud security management technologies
- Use skill in enterprise cloud environments and knowledge of current IT environment and industry IT trends to identify engagement and client issues, and communicate this information to the engagement team and client management through written correspondence and verbal presentations
- Lead and execute client engagements focusing on assessment, review, design and/or implementation of Cloud infrastructure/platform/software security; identify improvement opportunities in the areas of process efficiency and security including role-based security and identify and access management based on KPMG's methodology for cloud environments
- Build lasting client relationships through demonstrated excellence in engagement delivery and personal networking; drive business development and sales activities to secure client engagements
- Identify and evaluate complex business and technology risks and remediation methods to mitigate risks
- Contribute to practice growth in the solution area by leading solution design and innovation related to cloud security platforms
A minimum of nine years of experience in any of the following areas: cloud security assessment and strategy; solution architecture and design with emphasis on security, security operations and integration with cloud IaaS/PaaS/SaaS security platforms such as AWS, Microsoft Azure and Alicloud; IT risk management
Bachelor's degree in an appropriate field from an accredited college/university
Possess baseline security certification such as CISM/CISSP/GSEC/CISA/cloud certification for Microsoft Azure/AWS/Google Cloud Platform
Excellent written and verbal communication in both English and Chinese (Cantonese or Mandarin), facilitation, leadership, business development, and presentation skills
Candidate with less experience will be considered as Manager