Kalypso, A Rockwell Automation Company, is a professional services firm dedicated to helping clients discover, create, make and sell better products with digital. We believe that innovation across the value chain is the single most important factor for long-term growth and success.
Kalypso is seeking exceptional candidates who are looking for an exciting career as a Digital Consulting Senior Manager.
As a Senior Manager, you will combine strategic thinking with the transformative impact technology, unlocking new value and leading companies through times of changes for a diverse set of clients in industries such as Life Sciences, Consumer, Industrial & High-Tech, Mining & Metals, Automotive & Tire and Energy . You take high-level responsibility for the day-to-day management of multiple accounts and projects, ensuring the quality of work produced meets the client's business needs and priorities, as well as mentor upcoming Business Analysts and Consultants on best consulting practices. The work is fast-paced, demanding, and provides unparalleled exposure to unique opportunities.
* Advanced Degree in Business, Science, Engineering or IT preferred
* Knowledge in digital technologies including and IoT with strong interest in innovative technology
* Demonstrated understanding of the business strategy, financial and operation issues, expected and actual benefits, challenges, solutions and industry trends
* Experience with business process optimization and organizational change management efforts
* Multi-year consulting experience in Strategy & Operations and Strategic Technologies
* 10+ years of experience in R&D, Product Development, Manufacturing and Supply chain * This person must be oriented to both Sales and Delivery.
* Strong communication skills in English, both written and verbal
* Must be willing to travel up to 80% mostly in Asia Pacific
* Job can be based in any part of Australia.
Internal Number: 94933BR
About Rockwell Automation
When you choose Rockwell Automation, you join countless talented employees who have helped us establish our leadership position in the automation industry over the past century.
You join a diverse, inclusive and global community with a passion for innovation. A place where you can partner with great minds and inspiring people. And a corporation backed by the financial strength that drives growth – and career opportunities.
As much as we focus on our customers, we know our employees are key to our success and future. Helping you develop a rewarding career is a top priority. Because when you succeed, we succeed.