Carolina Ranch Animal Hospital and Resort is a small animal clinic looking to fill an ASSOCIATE VETERINARIAN position for our unique veterinary hospital and resort located in Garner, NC right off I-40 at exit 312. Our 30,000 square-foot facility is growing quickly and has been awarded People’s Choice Best Hospital Design of the Year by DVM 360. We are seeking enthusiastic full-time and/or part-time associate veterinarians to join our team.
Our working environment is fun and team-oriented with planned continuing education and social activities.
We offer services in orthopedic surgery, soft tissue surgery, reproduction, ultrasound, therapeutic laser therapy, rehab and sports medicine, and advanced dentistry, as well as preventative wellness care. Our hospital has new medical equipment including in-house diagnostic analyzers, digital radiography, digital dental radiography, STORZ trans-cervical insemination scope, semen freezing center, laser therapy, underwater treadmill, Fit Paws Gym, ultrasound, Tono-vet, portable ECG, video otoscope, Regenerative Therapy, Boarded Nutrition and more.
For referrals we are in close proximity to NCSU Vet School and the Veterinary Specialty Hospital. Also, we utilize a traveling boarded surgeon to keep specialty orthopedic cases in-house.
Competitive salary and benefit package includes vacation days, medical-dental-eye insurance, 401K, continuing education stipend, and personal pet care discounts.
Additional Salary Information: -medical, dental, and vision insurance available
-paid license and dues
-paid continuing education
About Carolina Ranch Animal Hospital & Resort
Carolina Ranch Animal Hospital & Resort is an all-inclusive pet care resort where we provide an exceptional client experience.
We understand and practice:
1. Teamwork – Working together toward a common goal. Co-operation and communication among team
members that includes support and respect of one another
2. Hospitality – Service above self; putting our client’s needs in front of our own and making sure these
needs are met; Ask : “How can we serve our clients and other team members better?”
3. Accountability - Obligation to accept responsibility for ones actions and words; getting tasks done in
a timely manner; accepting a job from start to finish (We finish).
4. Integrity – Doing the right thing even when no one else is watching; being honest with others and
oneself; No short cuts!
Purpose/cause/passion: Building a lifetime of healthy relationships with compassionate pet care.
Niche: All encompassing, innovative, compassionate care…for life.
Target Market: Pet loving families with a desire to provide superior medical care and support services to
their pet in an innovative, all-encompassing resort.
1. Heal – Advanced medical care with specialt...ies; advanced hospital facility; specialized and advanced-trained
nursing and support staff dreams”
2. Play – state-of-the-art boarding accommodations, daycare and grooming for the “spa retreat of your dog’s
3. Learn – Individualized and class training programs that work for puppies to adults; beginner to advanced;
including basic obedience, competition, service and therapy programs
Promise: We will give our clients and patients our best effort and care every day.