Manages the development and implementations of programs, initiatives, and activities that drive the operational and financial performance of the Company's property management portfolio, and works with real estate operators and the business and functional leaders to introduce and sustain best practices and process improvements at the property level.
1. Manages the development and implementations of strategies, programs, and initiatives that drive operational excellence and standardization by creating and defining processes, procedures, tools, policies, communications and metrics, and managing compliance with the Company's operating policies and procedures.
2. Provides input into operating policies and procedures that promote best practices and standardization across the Company's real estate portfolio, and assists in developing and implementing training, tools, and systems that ensures the integration of best practices into the operation of the property portfolio.
3. Gathers feedback and data to effectively evaluate the operating and business performance of real estate operations against established metrics and measures by soliciting management, client, and team member feedback, and leading and participating in briefings and other meetings to generate ideas for improving operating performance.
4. Consults with and provides advice to real estate leaders on topics related to operational strategy, and provides input into decisions that address questions, concerns, and issues related to business operations.
5. Coordinates work activities and acts as the key point of contact with various departments and team members, vendors, consultants, and others as need to lead project meetings, promote open communication, keep business leaders informed of progress, and follow up as required to ensure assigned tasks are completed.
6. Oversees pilots and projects related to proposed new processes and operating systems by creating detailed project and communication plans, proposing and justifying required resources, managing the daily project-related activities, and following through to project completion.
7. Communicates with and supports the business leaders and the Company's real estate and support groups to resolved service and performance level issues, provide input for process improvement, and support strategic initiatives that enhance the products, services, and overall effectiveness of real estate operations.
8. May directly supervise one or more team member(s) and is responsible for assigning tasks, projects, and oversight on any work completed.
Knowledge, Skills and Ability
1. Demonstrated ability to read, write, and communicate effectively to comprehend and complete legal, financial, and human resources documents and to create and make presentations to clients/owners, senior managers, and other team members.
2. Demonstrated proficiency in word processing, spreadsheet, and database management programs in order to complete required reports and employment documents. Experience in using the Company's property management applications (Yardi, One Site) is preferred.
3. Demonstrated mathematical skills necessary to add, subtract, multiply, and divide numbers, decimals, and fractions, and calculate percentages in order to complete financial records, budgets, and other fiscal reporting information.
4. Knowledge and experience in multi-family property management (preferably third-party, fee management) in order to effectively manage the due diligence, take-over, and property transition process.
5. Employment history that demonstrates the ability to plan and manage comprehensive projects and initiatives from conceptualization phase through implementation, including project managements skills, training and communication skills, and ability to objectively analyze and report findings and results.
Position can sit Remote anywhere in the US.
Internal Number: R0021055?clientRequestID=14ce5
National Platform with Local ExpertiseGreystar, founded in 1993, provides world-class service in the multifamily real estate business. Our innovative business model integrates the management, development and investment disciplines of the multifamily industry on both national and local levels. This unique approach and our commitment to hiring the very best multifamily professionals have resulted in record growth, making us one of the most respected and trusted multifamily real estate companies in the country.Because our business model includes both investment and service-oriented businesses, we’re able to maintain a constant presence in local markets and create value in all phases of the real estate cycle. Our national platform provides economies of scale, financial sophistication, institutional quality reporting and tremendous capital relationships, while our city offices provide local market expertise and execution.Our dedication to redefining excellence in apartment living means we’re constantly exploring innovative ideas and pioneering new ways to serve our residents and clients. The Greystar team is more than 5,300 team members strong and growing. Check out the latest opportunities.