Precision Application Manager- Research Triangle Park, NC
November 7, 2020
Precision Application Manager- Research Triangle Park, NC-2001478 We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, age, citizenship, color, religion, sex, marital status, national origin, disability status, gender identity or expression, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
At BASF, we create chemistry through the power of connected minds. By balancing economic success with environmental protection and social responsibility, we are building a more sustainable future through chemistry. As the world's leading chemical company, we help our customers in nearly every industry meet the current and future needs of society through science and innovation.
We provide a challenging and rewarding work environment with a strong emphasis on process safety, as well as the safety of our employees and the communities we operate in and are always working to form the best team--especially from within, through an emphasis on lifelong learning and development.
And we are constantly striving to become an even better place to work. BASF has been recognized by Forbes Magazine as one of America's Best Employers in 2017. Come join us on our journey to create solutions for a sustainable future!
Precision Application Manager (2001478) - Research Triangle Park, NC
Where the Chemistry Happens
Our unit Application Technology & Delivery Optimization focuses on technical aspects related to the application of crop protection products. We support to optimize the applicability of our products in various devices. A special interest is on new technological developments in the area of precision application.
Formula for Success
* You are the key contact for innovative application technology aspects and you are supporting this area from a technical point of view
* Your innovation power will help to shape this new field of activity
* Considering new technology developments and trends, you are developing project concepts and drive technical solutions in this area
* You will lead project teams for precision application technology and apply your leadership skills to drive innovations effectively
* You are responsible to coordinate projects with internal and external collaboration partners on a global level
Qualifications - BASF recognizes institutions of Higher Education which are accredited by the Council for Higher Education Accreditation or equivalent
* Master`s degree in agricultural sciences, natural or technical science
* Professional experience in the field of agronomy
* Profound working experience in the area of application technology, familiar with agrochemical products
* Experience in leadership & project management
* Excellent English language skills, German language skills beneficial
* Good communication skills
* Highly motivated to drive innovations in an international team
Create Your Own Chemistry: What We Offer You
Adding value to our customers begins with adding value to you. [email protected] is the suite of benefits, perks, programs and unique opportunities we offer to support you--the whole you--in all stages of your life and career. With [email protected], you create your own chemistry.
The total rewards that you receive as a BASF employee go way beyond a paycheck. From competitive health and insurance plans, to robust retirement benefits that include company-matching contributions, to making sure you never stop learning, we believe investing in you is investing in our success. Working for a large, global organization, you'll have a chance to grow professionally and personally, expand your network and build a rewarding and dynamic career.
BASF provides interesting and challenging learning and development opportunities to help you make the most of your talents and your job.
Primary Location: US-NC-Research Triangle Park
Function: ENGI - Engineering & Technical Service
Job Type: Standard
Shift: Day Job
Internal Number: 622919
About BASF Corporation
At BASF, we create chemistry – and have been doing so for 150 years. Our portfolio ranges from chemicals, plastics, performance products and crop protection products to oil and gas. As the world’s leading chemical company, we combine economic success with environmental protection and social responsibility. Through science and innovation, we enable our customers in nearly every industry to meet the current and future needs of society. Our products and solutions contribute to conserving resources, ensuring nutrition and improving quality of life. We have summed up this contribution in our corporate purpose: We create chemistry for a sustainable future.