In a fast changing and increasingly complex selling - and buying - environment, Commercial Operations ties together strategy and execution, supported by digital applications and analytics.
We are elevating our commercial operations function and creating a new role which will be instrumental in driving changes across the region to support accelerating our growth, implementing new business models, and discover new ways to increase our organization capacity and capability.
This role reports to the Director of Commercial Operations EMEA and will have an impact across Europe, Middle East and Africa.
Primary Responsibilities The primary role is to support the Director of Commercial Operations and the Regional Senior staff in the evolution of the strategy, by leading projects which support the development of the sales organization. This role requires a strong focus in defining, excuting detailed project plans, and driving a strong governance and operating rhythm.
- Set up mid and long term milestones as part of the vision and strategy for the next 5 years and help executing projects successfully in alignment to the overarching strategy.
- Identify stakeholders impacted by changes, establish strong lines of communication with them and implement change managemt activities as part of different worksteams.
- Document potential impacts and agree on risk mitegation strategies.
- Own plans for training, communications, and stakeholder management, and ensure these are aligned for the impacted business areas.
- Identify and track KPIs. Report on project deviations and advice corrective actions to get on track
- Identify and manage competing priorities and initiatives.
- Set clear vision of the final outcome but have flexibility to adapt the program of work based on feedback and results
- Assist creating communication plans with the communications team, around different projects and campaigns.
- Be a role model and advocate of change. Demonstrate efficient work practices and ethical code of conduct in managing projects.
Internal Number: 2704501
About Rockwell Automation
When you choose Rockwell Automation, you join countless talented employees who have helped us establish our leadership position in the automation industry over the past century.
You join a diverse, inclusive and global community with a passion for innovation. A place where you can partner with great minds and inspiring people. And a corporation backed by the financial strength that drives growth – and career opportunities.
As much as we focus on our customers, we know our employees are key to our success and future. Helping you develop a rewarding career is a top priority. Because when you succeed, we succeed.