At Bank of Singapore, we are constantly on the lookout for exceptional individuals to join our team. We promote a culture of openness, teamwork and fairness. Most importantly, we invest in our people through our programmes that develop them on both professional and personal levels. Besides attractive remuneration packages, we offer non-financial benefits and opportunities to develop your potential within OCBC Group's global network of subsidiaries and offices. If you have passion, drive and the will to succeed, rise to the challenge today!
Bank of Singapore opens doors to new opportunities.
Start your career with Bank of Singapore as an Product and System Owner (Temenos TAP) in the Product Management Office & Execution team! !
The Product Owner (PO) for Portfolio Management / System Owner (TAP) is responsible for driving the development of the strategic agenda and system optimization for portfolio management function within the organization including the technology and system roadmap.
With a clear focus on portfolio management, the role holder will support the Portfolio Management Product Head to make key management, operational, commercial and financial decisions to support the overall business and group strategy.
Ownership of key transformational projects and digital initiatives impacting portfolio management team, in partnership with the technology team. Ensure that overall project delivery is effectively managed within defined and agreed service level to drive and support business needs. Own the current use cases for the TAP system within the BoS ecosystem, ensuring that the system is robust in supporting the overall business and risk managed accordingly.
The candidate is required to have experience in:
1.Portfolio management and investment management including operations, regulations and risk
2.Agile project management practice as a Product Owner and experience in the Scrum framework
3.Strong knowledge in Temenos TAP Portfolio Management systems
The PO is responsible for the product vision and roadmap, works with squads and project teams to ensure timely delivery. The PO is a persistent role that goes beyond an individual project. Will work with various System and Process Owners that contribute to or are part of the overall Product Area.
1. Owns the Product Backlog and works with users (e.g. through customer journeys) to capture and prioritize the features and user stories expected of the product. 2. Work closely with the Product Sponsor.
3. Performance Appraisals: Provides inputs that influences the performance rating of the Scrum team members involved in the product planning, execution and implementation.
4. Role persists post completion of the project - continuously driving the product roadmap of improvements required to address customer and internal feedback and more importantly changing customer needs.
5. Partner with external vendors (as required) to jointly deliver the aspirations of portfolio management within scope, timeline and budget.
6. Engage cross-functional stakeholders and users to ensure the released developments meet the user needs (including User Experience) and supports the business objectives of strategic growth, revenue uplift, enhanced client experience, improved risk management and operational efficiency.
7. Ensure that project deliverables achieve synergy with business processes, which includes re-defining business process and driving the Target Operating Model design, where applicable (requires partnership with cross-functional teams)
8. As a system owner: drive the strategic agenda and system optimization for the entire organization. Ensure TAP is used and developed according to a sound and cost effective business logic providing the best outcome to our clients
9. Contribute to the definition of subsequent phases of PM platform which include implementation of new capabilities.
Experience in managing complex, cross-functional technology-related projects in banking. Leadership quality is a plus.
Minimum of 15 years of technical development with Temenos Triple A would be preferable. Previous implementation experience with integration projects with Temenos Triple A and T24 would be considered favorably.
Possess excellent problem-solving skills.
The candidate ought to have relevant experience from asset management firms or discretionary portfolio management within a private bank in driving transformational projects.
Extensive project management experience which includes definition and implementation of portfolio management initiatives for financial services organization preferably a private bank
A driven self-starter who is delivery focused and possesses strong communication, influencing and presentation skill.
Robust stakeholder management skills and good interpersonal skills. Ability to work confidently and collaboratively with cross-functional stakeholders of varying seniority
Well organized with a natural inclination for conceptual thinking, planning strategy and solutioning; able to multi-task and meet multiple deadlines
Ability to work independently, is pragmatic and enjoys high energy levels
Thrive in a fast-paced environment and be able to adapt to complex demands in a diverse culture
Familiar with relevant rules and regulations, especially those relating to portfolio management and global private banking business
Degree in Computer Science, Technology, Finance
Possession of MBA degree, relevant certifications or qualification is advantageous.