As a Customer Experience Contract Services Manager, you will ensure organizational business goals are accomplished through contract implementation, compliance, and contractor/vendor relationships. Under direction of the Senior Customer Experience Contract Manager you will assist in managing airport wide custodial services and other customer experience related contracts and overall finance/payroll activities.
Your role is vital to ensuring each customer the optimal experience that earned DFW Airport the distinction of Best Large Airport in North America in 2020 for the second year in a row!
What you will be doing:
• Assist in managing Customer Experience contract services, including all activities related to custodial contract and compliance at the airport terminals and buildings.
• Create and revise Scope of Work, request for information and exhibits for contracts for DFW with Contract Management and Procurement.
• Maintain a computer database for all CX contracts to audit existing contracts against established service level agreements.
• Conduct analysis of contract and performance data and provide relevant project updates to Customer Experience leadership and stakeholders.
• Update and monitor various spreadsheets related to other departmental issues/projects that directly impact the customer experience (i.e. Maintenance issues, DCC/Planning Projects, CBP related improvements, etc.) and communicates updates to key personnel.
• Use analytical strategies to create and maintain budget ledgers in excel for contracts that allow Customer Experience to track remaining encumbered amounts.
What you need:
• Bachelor's degree in facilities management, business administration or related field.
• Five (5) years of experience in facilities management, contract management, project management or experience administering service contracts.
• Any equivalent combination of education and/or experience may be substituted for the above.
• Proficiency with project management tools such as Microsoft Project.
• Microsoft office 2010, 2013, 2016 (Excel, PowerPoint, Word & Project)
• Possession of a valid Class C driver’s license.
We are Dallas Fort Worth International (DFW) Airport—one of the most successful airports in the world by any definition. We’re recognized for our innovation, leadership, drive for excellence and talented employees.
Our success is made possible because of the diverse talents of over 2,000 employees who champion our mission of providing an exceptional airport experience to our customers and connect our community to the world. We’re looking for the best talent to join us and help reimagine what an airport can be.
Bring your talents to DFW. Live and work with purpose.
About Dallas/Fort Worth International Airport
Dallas Fort Worth International (DFW) Airport warmly welcomes more than 64 million customers along their journey every year, elevating DFW to a status as one of the most frequently visited superhub airports in the world. DFW Airport customers can choose among 153 domestic and 56 international nonstop destinations worldwide. DFW is elevating the customer experience with modernized facilities and updated amenities, as well as through a $2.7 billion Terminal Renewal and Improvement Program to renovate its four original terminal buildings. Centered between its owner cities of Dallas and Fort Worth, Texas, DFW Airport also serves as a major economic generator for the North Texas region, producing over $37 billion in economic impact each year by connecting people through business and leisure travel. For more information, visit the DFW website, download the new DFW App for iOS and Android devices, or follow DFW on social media. Web - DFWAirport.com Mobile App - DFWAirport.com/mobileapp Facebook - Facebook.com/DFWAirport Twitter - Twitter.com/DFWAirport