Chain IQ is an independent, global service company providing strategic, tactical and operational procurement for its clients. Chain IQ operates from its main centers – Zurich (headquarters), New York, London, Singapore, Mumbai and Bucharest – and is currently servicing more than 20 countries (including China, Hong Kong, Japan and Australia).
Chain IQ is growing! In order to provide our clients continuously with an excellent service, we want to further strengthen our team in London and are therefore looking for you!
- Manage the design and development through to the deployment of S2P solutions for Chain IQ Clients aligning Business process with IT Systems
- Manage the S2P Product Road Map for the S2P solution for Chain IQ driving innovative digital solutions, including AI and Machine Learning in the S2P space and ensure they are aligned with Client requirements the Chain IQ Corporate Strategy.
- Work Closely with Sales and Service Delivery Managers to understand client requirements
- Enhance User Journeys for Chain IQ clients through designing and deploying user friendly solutions
- Support service and product customization for clients in collaboration with Business Development and Sales
- Support Quality Management with training concepts and training material related to Chain IQ's business products.
- Support Transformation Program projects as requested
- Support the Transition and on-boarding of Chain IQ clients
- Maintain and ensure the availability of needed documents for the operations teams to deliver the products / services to clients
- Bachelor or Master degree with specialization in Supply Management
- Proven expertise in the Market for S2P goods and services to provide advice and guidance to clients on future developments in the S2P Market and to drive the Chain IQ Product Road Map.
- 5-10 years' of supply management / procurement experience in an international company
- Experience in developing and deploying digital solutions for clients.
- Qualified track record in project management and/or related functional area within a company providing products, services and solutions
- Deep understanding of sourcing and operational procurement processes
- Well experienced in the deployment of S2P products such as E-sourcing platforms
- Knowledge about most common procurement systems and sourcing platforms
- Profound knowledge (certification) in Operational Excellence, Lean Management and/or Process Management is an advantage
- Adequate knowledge about Master Data Management
- Ability to work in a fast moving and multicultural environment
- Well experienced in creating meaningful PowerPoint presentations
- Proficiency in English skills both written and spoken
- Resilient and proactive
- Curious and open-minded
- Team- and service-oriented personality
Why Chain IQ?
- You will take responsibility and will be granted the level of freedom as needed
- You will have the possibility to grow both personally and professionally
- We offer a fair and market-oriented compensation
- We individually support your personal development in order to strengthen your competences
- We act as a team and have a family oriented mindset
- We have a culture of open and honest communication as well as appreciation