1. Provide project management of internal and external product developments with minimal direction, requiring planning, resourcing, scheduling, project cost forecasting/monitoring, reporting and providing technical coordination guidance across multiple functional areas.
2. Develops, maintain and track detailed project plans and project schedules, resulting in meeting committed Time to Market goals
3. Defines project team's resource requirements, which support the project's goals with respect to time, budget and quality through negotiation with functional managers.
4. Responsible for financial, applied technology, & schedule performance of assigned projects within cost limitations & established standards.
5. Develops project investigation and implementation schedules-facilitates work breakdown structures. Manages product cost estimates.
6. Identifies, manages and mitigates project risks, resulting in proactive contingency planning as required.
7. Provides clear and timely project progress assessment and updates, ensuring constant organization and stakeholder alignment, up to Senior Management levels.
1. Provide project related technical, interpersonal, motivational leadership and performance management of teams throughout all phases of the project including resource allocation, task planning, progress tracking and recognition.
2. Applies interpersonal skills required to lead, motivate and resolve conflict within a project team environment
3. Independently identifies, manages and mitigates project risks, resulting in proactive contingency planning as required. Demonstrates bias for action and issue resolution.
4. Takes accountability for meeting deadlines and budget requirements.
1. Prepare project level financial documents and project funding requirements. Maintains and reports on financial and schedule metrics throughout each phase.
2. Networks and partners with customers/vendors and coordinates efforts to resolve complex problems, etc.
3. Participates in development of business and marketing strategies to optimize the performance of new and existing product lines.
Internal Number: 2710688
About Rockwell Automation
When you choose Rockwell Automation, you join countless talented employees who have helped us establish our leadership position in the automation industry over the past century.
You join a diverse, inclusive and global community with a passion for innovation. A place where you can partner with great minds and inspiring people. And a corporation backed by the financial strength that drives growth – and career opportunities.
As much as we focus on our customers, we know our employees are key to our success and future. Helping you develop a rewarding career is a top priority. Because when you succeed, we succeed.