J&J Deliver (CLS) is recruiting for a Senior Manager, Advanced Customer Collaboration and Capabilities (Pharma) to be in the primary location of Piscataway, NJ, Titusville, NJ or any distribution center in the United States.
Johnson & Johnson Deliver Group is part of Johnson & Johnson’s global Supply Chain organization supporting operations across all of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies. Deliver strives to deliver an exceptional customer experience through leading critical customer-facing-functions such as customer service, distribution and transportation. In addition, Deliver oversees critical business enablers, including how we gather and manage supply chain master data, safe and secure supply chain practices, product identification standards, and market/channel access capabilities. It supports all three sectors of Johnson & Johnson: Medical Devices (including Vision), Pharmaceutical, and Consumer Products. Located in every region of the world where Johnson & Johnson operates, Deliver is a critical component of our supply chain, working collaboratively to ensure that quality, safety and the experience of our customers is our top priority.
Deliver of Johnson & Johnson is dedicated to enabling the Customer Experience across our Pharma, Medical Devices and Consumer businesses which are solving the most meaningful consumer products, medical and healthcare needs across the globe.
As a member of the Segment Deliver team, this role will be responsible for leading execution and managing portfolio of entrepreneurial customer centric solutions, services and capabilities to transform customer experience and build value for Janssen business.
• Develop and execute Customer Experience Strategy and Ecosystem to Transform Customer Experience
• Ensure the translation of customer insights into action plans that result in improvements for customers and Janssen business
• Develop, lead and ensure execution of roadmap and portfolio of advanced capabilities with links back to the E2E Supply Chain to drive competitive advantage in support of activating Customer Promise across Janssen.
• Leverage customer order analytics, end to end physical product flow transparency and cost to serve analytics to enable trade-offs around flexible go to market models
• Develop and Lead execution of portfolio of Janssen Global Flexible Go-To Market portfolios
• Develop Business Case and ensure Value Generation in alignment to business case
• Partner with Janssen Supply chain, regional deliver operations and GDex to define, prioritize and execute business requirements for systems, IT, MDM, and analytics
• Achieve consistent business results in a highly cross-functional environment
• Lead and prioritize projects/decisions to align with Janssen segment's strategic outcomes while ensuring profitability, reliable supply and optimized inventory deployment
• Lead and drive completion of action plans to address gaps in performance against the customer promise and related critical metrics
• Drive and influence an E2E approach including the voice of the customer
• Research the external industry landscape for Benchmarking opportunities that can be demonstrated into a pipeline of value creating opportunities
• Design and Lead Partnership and Collaborative planning workshops with customers and cross-functional teams
• Orchestrate Deliver Capability needs for aligned to our digital order journey and physical product flow
• Identify Partnership opportunities that deliver value and cost optimization
• A minimum of a Bachelor’s degree is required; engineering or technical field is preferred
• An advanced Engineering degree or MBA is highly preferred
• A minimum of eight (8) years of relevant professional experience in Supply Chain and/or Customer Facing function is required
• A Black Belt (BB) certification in Six Sigma/Lean is preferred
• Proven track record to think strategically and implement approved strategies to drive value required
• Proven problem solving, and analytical skills; strong business / financial acuity required
• Shown success working in a complex, highly cross-functional, global organization with constantly evolving priorities and timelines is required
• Demonstrated ability to lead complexity across a broad product portfolio preferred
• Proven impact in increasingly complex roles, including roles requiring orchestration and influence; E2E approach and collaborative, influence-based preferred
• Consistent track record of leading diverse, high performance teams with a strong sense of mission within cross-functional environment preferred
• Ability to lead transformation and organizational change through strong engagement / communication preferred
• Collaboration - able to build positive relationships internally and externally with customer focus required
• This position is located in Piscataway, NJ, Titusville, NJ or any distribution center in the United States, and may require up to 30% domestic and international travel
Johnson & Johnson is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
To be considered for positions with Johnson & Johnson, please follow the below step:
Caring for the world, one person at a time has inspired and united the people of Johnson & Johnson for over 130 years. We embrace research and science -- bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people.
With $76.5 billion in 2017 sales, Johnson & Johnson is the world's most comprehensive and broadly-based manufacturer of health care products, as well as a provider of related services, for the consumer, pharmaceutical, and medical devices markets. There are more than 250 Johnson & Johnson operating companies employing over 130,000 people and with products touching the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world. If you have the talent and desire to touch the world, Johnson & Johnson has the career opportunities to help make it happen.
Thriving on a diverse company culture, celebrating the uniqueness of our employees and committed to inclusion. Proud to be an equal opportunity employer.