About Our Client Started in Singapore a few years back and it currently growing aggressively.
Dynamic working environment with great learning opportunities.
Job Description Quantitative Trader
1. Provide a complete set of solutions for currency management for blockchain project parties;
2. Understand digital currency, including domestic and foreign exchanges, trading communities, trading service providers, various trading modes on and off the market, digital currency third-party payment services, Bitcoin perpetual contracts and delivery contracts, etc.;
3. Conduct portfolio transactions and investments, and maintain a better quarterly and annualised income as much as possible;
4. Participate in the development of the company's digital currency service products, provide professional suggestions for product optimization and upgrade, and participate in the operations after the product goes online;
5. Pay attention to the international frontier financial information, collect and organize relevant hot news in the blockchain industry, report, summarize, and analyze;
The Successful Applicant Job Requirements:
1. Master degree or above, mathematics, computer, finance, statistics and other related majors are preferred;
2. Trading experience in the traditional financial market in the blockchain market, who can show a good investment performance record
3. Knowledge in hedging arbitrage, triangular arbitrage, algorithmic trading, quantitative trading and strategic models
4. Have strong data processing capabilities, independent analysis and research capabilities
5. Experience in contract trading such as BTC and ETH
What's on Offer To be a part of a growing team within a dynamic working environment.