VCA Woodland Broken Arrow is well known and established practice in the heart of Broken Arrow. Situated in beautiful Green Country, there are countless lakes, rivers, and trails to explore, including the extensive River Parks trail system. Only a 20 minute drive from Downtown and the iconic Gathering Place, Broken Arrow is quickly growing into an up and coming community, perfect for families and individuals alike.
We are currently looking for an Associate Veterinarian to join our bustling 2 doctor practice. Applicants with experience/internship preferred, but willing to mentor the right new graduate.
About VCA Woodland Broken Arrow:
- Beautiful park system with lots of trails (including Gathering Place)
- Close to major destinations (Oklahoma City, Dallas/Fort Worth, and national parks in Arkansas)-
- Great school districts perfect for growing families
- Supportive and engaged team of 3 technicians, 2 enrolled in Penn Foster RVT program
- Digital Radiology/Digital Dental Radiography/Ultrasound
- Advanced Dental Work
- Complicated Soft Tissue surgeries
- Small intimate boarding facilities
- State of the art technology for client communication and medical record keeping
As a member of the VCA family, your passion for medicine and compassion for pets and people is matched with a commitment to your professional growth.Â
Among the reasons to consider joining VCA are:Â Â Â Â Â Â Â â¢ Network of 4,500+ doctors, including more than 600 Specialists. â¢ Largest provider of Private Practice Internships and Residencies in the U.S. â¢ WOOF University, offering abundant CE for Doctors and Staff. â¢ Robust Clinical Studies program. â¢ Opportunities to give back through strong Shelter partnerships and VCA Charities. Â