- Develop detailed project plan to monitor and track progress, by coordinating with the Technology Delivery Team and Business Team.
- Assist in the definition of project scope and objectives, involving relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility.
- Deliver projects on-time, within scope and budget.
- Meet with clients to collect specific requirement of each project.
- Measure project performance using appropriate tools and techniques.
- Ensure project progress is well articulated among all stakeholders.
- Build and maintain rapport with cross-functional colleagues.
- Preferably project management experience in designing & implementing enterprise applications, ideally blockchain-based applications.
- 2+ years of experience in project management or related roles.
- Ability to cooperate with clients with effective project management, communication, and stakeholder management skills.
- A high degree of comfort to speak with internal teams with good presentation skills.
- The ability to adapt quickly to new technologies.
- Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Technology, or relevant degrees from a university; Business-related degrees with good understanding of technologies will be considered.
- Excellent communication skills in English and Mandarin.