Treatment and surgery of small animal and exotics. Animal Hospital’s practice is 90% dogs and cats but have avid exotic pet owners that expect up to date care including rads and lab.
· Typical day would include morning appointments, surgery and dental work into the afternoon and then back to appointments.
· Radiographs and lab work done by techs while veterinarians are occupied.
· Much of the lab work is done at in house, however outside labs are also used for many procedures.
· A high percentage of digital radiographs are submitted for evaluation.
· Maintain excellent relationship with local specialty clinics and use their services as needed.
· We do not “edit” for our clients but tell them what might be required, expected results and the expenses involved. Never decide what an owner can or cannot pay to save their pet. When the owner says these procedures are not in their budget, then it is up to the veterinarian to suggest the next best thing etc. We are sympathetic and are there to help.
Qualifications and Education Requirements
· Strong desire to please clients using good communication and quality medicine.
· DVM or equivalent degree with Ohio License or ability to get Ohio License to practice veterinary medicine.
· Continuing Education maintained annually
Interest in treating cats and dogs along with exotics such as reptiles, birds, pocket pets etc.
Animal Hospital expanding from 3 examination rooms to 8 and embarking on expansion from a 1,600 sq. ft. facility to a 7,500 sq. ft. facility in 2020.
Telecommuting is allowed.
Additional Salary Information: Also receive 18% of gross revenue you generate once min. revenue is reached.
Animal hospital pays 100% of your membership dues, drug license and health insurance.
Animal Hospital will pay 100%, all Continuing Education (CE) (including travel expenses) providing the CE is in North America and is something that will enhance the practice.
About SearchPath-Tsengas & Associates, LLC
SearchPath Tsengas & AssociatesCleveland, OH ABOUT NICK TSENGAS:The search consulting services that Nick's practice provides is exclusively focused in the pet space, specifically animal health / hospitals. Nick treasures the importance of having a close, working relationship with his clients and high performing candidates. What sets him apart from the rest is Nick has over 35 years of business savvy experience in the private sector coupled with his innate thoroughness, integrity, sense of urgency and follow up. These attributes provide his clients with quick response, quality service and the best results possible.