· Take an active role in the delivery of the central marketing plan to support the company's strategy and objectives.
· Manage a cross-functional team of social media, digital, data and lead management specialists.
· Work with the Creative Manager to deliver and optimise targeted campaigns, cross-selling initiatives and go-to-market strategy, analysing and reporting on performance and providing recommendations and key insights for future initiatives.
· Provide direction and input to the content strategy and liaise with the events, creative, communications and digital teams to present a joined-up message across all touch points.
· Manage internal stakeholders including divisional heads to keep them updated of marketing activity and ensure projects are delivered on time and within budget.
· Manage external agency relationships including both the digital and website agencies as well as other key suppliers.
· Oversee the delivery of the monthly marketing report and other ad-hoc reporting for internal stakeholders.
· Provide insight and expertise to support with the development of a new CRM system that drives marketing effectiveness across lead management, personalised customer journeys and cross-channel campaigns.
· Maintain efficient mechanisms for version control and the regulatory and legal compliance of content.
· Ensure all forms of communication retain brand consistency, both in terms of design and tone of voice.
· Must have a strong background in marketing gained within the Financial Services industry.
· Must have management experience.
· Must have experience of planning, executing and reporting on marketing campaigns.
· Experience using CRM systems and a good understanding of the client journey preferred.
· Copy-writing or creative writing experience preferred.
· Educated to degree or equivalent level in marketing, communications, public relations, media, advertising or other related field.