1) Manage ongoing maintenance, support, and enhancements of the Platform with contracted development partners and internal research informatics partners.
2) Manage intervention and research content on the Platform; configure research study content using integrated content management software.
3) Lead user acceptance testing of new features, enhancements, or fixes
4) Work with Director of Research Operations and design and development partners to identify, strategize, and plan for fixes and future-phase builds.
5) Provide project management throughout development of new TMW Tech Platform build phases: develop project plans and manage builds toward these milestones and timelines, ensuring timely, successful, and on-budget completion.Â Serve as the primary point of contact for all questions and decision points for collaborating partners, providing prompt, accurate, and complete answers to questions to avoid delay, escalating to the Director of Research Operations as appropriate; schedule, facilitate, and document regular calls with design and development partners; send notes and agendas; monitor progress to development goals; and follow up on outstanding or overdue items to ensure on-time delivery.
6)Understand, track, and articulate issues, risks, and action items, and work with responsible owners to address each in a timely manner; update appropriate stakeholders as appropriate.
7) Work with Data Manager to develop exports, reports, and visualizations of data collected by the Platform.
8) Maintain a log of decisions, changes, and major functionality to serve as living document and primary record throughout Tech Platform MVP development.
9) Define acceptability criteria for deliverables in coordination with the Director of Research Operations, design and development, and informatics partners, and manage internal testing of these criteria.
10) Identify critical metrics to be tracked throughout the programâ™s implementation and develop and refine feedback and reporting tools to facilitate thorough tracking.
11) Project manage security reviews of the TMW Tech Platform and the securing of administrative permissions for its use, both internally and with collaborating partners.
12) Schedule and support UI/UX testing with stakeholders, including parents, providers, and research team.
13) Manage and appropriately escalate risks, issues, delivery impediments, and changes associated with the productâ™s development.
1) Ability to work with cross-functional teams and interact with all levels of the organization.
2) Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including the ability to communicate and share feedback with diverse audiences.
3) Ability to handle multiple tasks and assignments simultaneously.
4) Problem-solving skills, including a strong ability to prioritize.
5) Proven ability to establish and stick to timelines.
6) Excellent organizational skills, including strong attention to detail.
7) Knowledge in relevant scientific field, including research techniques or methods.
8) Ability to train others.
9) Initiative and independent judgment.
1) Experience with managing contracted development teams.
2) Experience with agile software development.
3) Experience facilitating communication across diverse stakeholder teams.
4) Experience working with technical developers, tech design and engineering teams, or human-centered design processes.
5) Experience with technology used to promote health or drive behavior change.
6) Experience with project management and prototyping software.
2) Cover Letter
3) Reference Contact Information
NOTE: When applying, all required documents MUST be uploaded under the Resume/CV section of the application
The University of Chicago is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity/Disabled/Veterans Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national or ethnic origin, age, status as an individual with a disability, protected veteran status, genetic information, or other protected classes under the law. For additional information please see the University's Notice of Nondiscrimination.
Staff Job seekers in need of a reasonable accommodation to complete the application process should call 773-702-5800 or submit a request via the Applicant Inquiry Form.
The University of Chicago's Annual Security & Fire Safety Report (Report) provides information about University offices and programs that provide safety support, crime and fire statistics, emergency response and communications plans, and other policies and information. The Report can be accessed online at: securityreport.uchicago.edu. Paper copies of the Report are available, upon request, from the University of Chicago Police Department, 850 E. 61st Street, Chicago, IL 60637.
Internal Number: JR08654
About University of Chicago (UC)
One of the world's premier academic and research institutions, the University of Chicago has driven new ways of thinking since our 1890 founding. Today, UChicago is an intellectual destination that draws inspired scholars to our Hyde Park and international campuses, keeping UChicago at the nexus of ideas that challenge and change the world.