Dayton Animal Clinic, a busy 2 doctor, small animal clinic in the scenic Shenandoah Valley of Virginia is looking for a FT or PT associate to join our independently owned and operated small animal practice.
Our diagnostic capabilities include in-house labs, digital radiography, access to outside labs, and more.
Our well established clinic is located between two after hour emergency hospitals so emergencies hours are not needed.
Our strengths are our friendly, experienced staff, pleasant work environment, excellent client base and family atmosphere. We offer a reasonable work schedule and competitive compensation. Looking for someone who likes people at least as much as they like animals!
Please email a resume to: [email protected] or call Dr. Kevin Carter at (540) 830-2287 after 6pm M-F or after 2 pm on weekends.
- Active Veterinary license in the Virginia
- DEA license
- good communication skills with coworkers and clients
- ability to perform basic surgeries
- ability to work through medical cases
- ability to interpret test results and recommend appropriate treatment protocols
- a willing and caring attitude that puts our clients and patients as first priority.
About University of Tennessee College of Veterinary Medicine
UTCVM has posted this job on behalf of stated employer. By posting this job, UTCVM is in no way expressing endorsement, or special approval.
A special note to job seekers.
Specific contact info is no longer available, unless specifically included by the employer. To contact the employer please apply for the job--your application will reach them via email and they will get back to you.