1. From planning to implementation of information management strategies for the entire Company.
2. Maintain IT infrastructure, including server, network, firewall, desktop computers and all sorts of related hardware and software.
3. Serve needs of internal and external clients including investment & trading operations, compliance & risk monitoring, and accounts & settlement system. Data mapping for these systems.
4. Take up a project-steering role to lead the Company to technology trend for instance the application of Cloud solutions etc.
5. Extensively involves in customization, implementation and data migration of new systems.
6. To ensure the technology infrastructure delivery solutions are in line with local regulatory framework, while budget is always taken into measure.
1. Bachelor degree or above in Information System or equivalent discipline
2. Over 5 years working experience preferably from asset management industry or banking environment, with board knowledge in industry applications.
3. Familiar with Python, VBA, SQL and database systems.
4. Experience in investment platforms such as Bloomberg AIM, GENEVA, Omgeo, trading and settlement applications, data management etc.
5. Proven track record of supporting and steering critical financial IT projects, delivered to the satisfaction of key stakeholders.
6. Good interpersonal skills and fluent in Mandarin and English.
7. Strong project management skills in a multi-task environment.
Interested parties please send detailed resume with expected salary to the Human Resources Manager by e-mail ([email protected]). All applications will be treated in strict confidential and personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only.