Are you an associate veterinarian looking for an AMAZING place to build your career?
Do you have a "work hard, play hard" mentality? Does the idea of 4 day weekends get you excited?! Yeah ... us too!
We want to meet you!!!!!
We're a 7-doctor practice with an absolutely INCREDIBLE support staff that fosters a phenomenal workplace culture focused on caring for our people while also providing the highest quality care to our patients.
There is mentorship available to new grads, and we all learn from each other on a daily basis. Typically at least 3 doctors working at once, we're able to collaborate on tough cases and support each other during tough times. It's always nice to get a second set of eyes on radiographs or a second opinion on a difficult medical case. Teamwork makes the dream work over here, that is for sure!
Bells & Whistles:
- Dedicated, well-trained, long-term technicians on staff that make our lives WAY easier!
- Digital Radiology
- In-house laboratory
- Digital Dental Radiology (and techs incredibly skilled at operating it!)
- VERY competitive salary
- Vacation, sick/personal time
- Profit sharing plan
- Group health insurance plan (with employer contribution)
- Generous CE allowance
- AMAZING schedule if you work hard and play hard, with 4-day weekends allowing for travel (without having to use vacation days)
What We Need From You:
- an awesome attitude! Our team works together really well and we want you to be a part of that. An optimistic attitude goes a long way here!
- a DVM degree, preferably having worked in clinical practice (but new grads may also apply!)
- medical and surgical skills
- willingness to work emergencies (during office hours). Our clinic DOES accept walk-in's and emergencies, so we want you to be prepared to go-with-the-flow.
- GREAT communication skills (or a willingness to learn and develop them!) to interact well with both clients and staff
Think you'll be a good fit? Tell us why! Email our Hospital Manager at [email protected]
The practice owner, Dr. Rodriguez, is a Ross Alumni and there are ownership opportunities available.
Promotes cooperative working environment among staff members; understands the value of teamwork; shows enthusiasm and willingness to perform as necessary to help the practice function as a unit.
Qualifications and Skills
Experience as a D.V.M. in a practice is desirable, but not required.
Excellent medical and surgical skills.
Excellent communication skills with both staff and clients.
Ability to work as a team member as well as a doctor.
Willingness to work emergencies if needed (During office hours)
Display tact and diplomacy with staff members and clients.
Physical Effort :
Work requires lifting and carrying animals (will be assisted by other staff members in lifting animals over 40 lbs). Walks or stands for extended periods or time; frequently works in a bent position.
* Dedicated and long term technical staff to help provide a high quality of care.
* Digital Radiology
* In-House Laboratory
* Digital Dental Radiology
* Dentistry training
* Cornerstone Practice Management Software
* Digital monitors
* Dedicated Staff with low turnover to help practice a high standard of medicine
* Competitive Salary
* Vacation, sick/personal time
* Profit Sharing Plan
* Group Health Insurance Plan with employer contribution
Have more questions? Think you might like to see what else we have to offer you? Feel free to email our Hospital Manager at [email protected]
About Hanover Park Animal Care Center
Full Service Small Animal Clinic
BACK TO TOP
MPA Career Center is Just One of the Benefits.
Discover what else MPA has to offer!
The job you are trying to reach from was originally posted at MPA Career Center.