Tax Senior Associate, People and Organization (Multiple Positions), PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP, Boston, MA. Assist organizations in maximizing their return on the overall investment in human capital, create sustainable value through people, design compensation and retirement strategies, and improve human capital operations. Help organizations set compensation strategies through analysis of industry benchmarks, company policies and culture, and employee performance. Advise clients to determine appropriate compensation structure, executive pay packages, legal and regulatory requirements, tax implications, and financial reporting and accounting advice. Participate in business development activities. Develop relationships and PwC brand. Assist in management of clients and report to superiors. Train and lead staff.
40 hrs/week, Mon-Fri, 8:30 a.m. - 5:30 p.m.
Must have a Bachelor’s degree or foreign equivalent in Accounting, Finance, Business Administration, Mathematics, or a related field plus 3 years of related work experience. In the alternative, the employer will accept a Master’s degree or foreign equivalent in Accounting, Finance, Business Administration, Mathematics, or a related field plus 1 year of related work experience.
Must have at least one year of experience with each of the following:
- Working with clients on the design, regulatory, compliance, financial reporting, and technical aspects of compensation arrangement in a major law firm, consulting, or corporate environment;
- Utilizing automation and digitization in innovating new and existing technologies and solutions;
- Working with large, complex data sets, building models, and leveraging data visualization tools;
- Researching and analyzing tax and accounting policy, especially relating to compensation-related implications; and
- Reviewing contracts and finding opportunities to introduce new pricing options, leveraging pricing, client value, and negotiation experience.
Travel up to 40% is required.
Please apply by mail, referencing Job Code MA2548, Attn: HR SSC/Talent Management, 4040 West Boy Scout Boulevard, Tampa, FL 33607.