- Day-to-day product management/control of platform working with both internal stakeholders and external service providers
- Working with the global product development team on new initiatives in respect of Irish Fund Platforms
- Project management and Range Management of product initiatives such as mergers, closures or share class launched etc.
- Assisting with cross border registration processes and keeping up to date with regulatory developments which impact funds
- Liaising with Product Development Team on conducting market research and competitor analysis and feasibility studies.
- Supporting distribution teams to identify gaps in the market
- Launch and implementation of new Funds and other product enhancements
- 3+ years in a fund related product management/operational support role.
- Degree or equivalent industry recognized professional qualification preferable
- Knowledge of European fund regulations (UCITS and/or AIFS)
- Excellent communication skills, both in writing and face to face
- Good interpersonal skills when dealing with both internal and external stakeholders
- Strong ability to prioritise, be able to work to set deadlines and deliver under pressure.