* You are a Mechanical Engineer with a positive can-do attitude and seek to overcome unique design challenges.
* You have significant CAD/BIM experience and are comfortable both designing and reviewing designs in Revit.
* Professional skill set of how design affects construction and ability to learn from construction visits.
* You have experience successfully performing QA/QC of design drawings on large scale projects +200k sqft.
* You are a great communicator who can express complex ideas in a concise manner through all digital mediums (design drawings, presentations, video conference) both internally and with clients.
* You are well organized and can meet changing project priorities to make sure your team and projects stay on schedule.
* You have a strong work ethic that internal and external team members can depend on.
* You have experience coordinating mechanical scope with multiple discipline trades (Architecture, telecom, electrical, plumbing, structural and civil)
Duties and Responsibilities:
* Coordinate documentation of mechanical design, end to end scope, for data center builds
* Work with internal stakeholders on mechanical system requirements and translate requirements into design drawings for distribution to external consultants.
* Actively review production Revit models and collaborate with external consultants to ensure documentation is at an appropriate level of detail at each design milestone.
* Implement automation tools to reduce the production time internally and externally
* Establish standard Mechanical BIM content and QC content development for projects at each milestone.
* Reviewing in-progress drawings & Autodesk Revit models for coordination issues, and escalate to our consultants to prioritize their focus on critical items affecting schedule to close out during design meetings.
* Escalate known design issues that have construction impacts to all parties so there is clear communication to all teams
* Review in progress projects for owner standard compliance and provide summaries to owner on deltas for projects that deviate for owner standards due to local requirements
* Update existing owner standard plan of record documentation as changes are made
* Provide review comments in BIM360
* Create discipline specific Revit family library
* Provide discipline specific and timely update to overall Revit shared parameters maintained by central BIM team
Internal Number: 20012119
With broader and deeper capabilities than any other company, CBRE is the leading full-service real estate services and investment organization in the world.
CBRE Group, Inc. is the world’s largest commercial real estate services and investment firm, with 2017 revenues of $14.2 billion and more than 80,000 employees (excluding affiliate offices). CBRE has been included in the Fortune 500 since 2008, ranking #214 in 2017. It also has been voted the industry’s top brand by the Lipsey Company for 17 consecutive years, and has been named one of Fortune’s “Most Admired Companies” in the real estate sector for six years in a row. Its shares trade on the New York Stock Exchange under the symbol “CBRE.”
CBRE offers a broad range of integrated services, including facilities, transaction and project management; property management; investment management; appraisal and valuation; property leasing; strategic consulting; property sales; mortgage services and development services.