- Supervise/Guide the Application Development team - Experience on use or develop a wealth management application - In-depth knowledge - SDLC/Project Mgmt Methodology and HKMA SPM - At least 5+ years' experience in leading a sizable team (with at least 30ppl) - Experience on working in a Chinese Bank especially in Shanghai - Willing travel to mainland China (once per month subject to project needed)
- Supervise the Application Development Team to achieve the desired results on time and within budget - Provide effective guidance and coaching to team members - Control project schedule and resources to achieve project targets - Ensure projects are implemented in accordance with SDLC and adhere - Fluency in Mandarin and English, with Cantonese is an advantage - Solid years experience on development in bank
- This role is to buildup the wealth management development and support team as for the bank new startup business and open to both HK & SZ
- The candidate is expected to focus more on Operational in support a retail bank wealth management business.
- The team has about 20 staff in HK departments and major development is acquiring from Vendor in SZ with about 30 staffs
- The major development may not in HK , the team is major support operations and deliver the requirement to offsite developers or Head Office
If you're interested in applying this job, please kindly send your latest resume with current and expected salary stated to [email protected] For further details, please feel free to reach Ms.Li at 2275 5587