KGSB IT Services - Pennsylvania-Pittsburgh - (20001721)
The University of Pittsburgh's Katz Graduate School of Business IT Department (Katz IT Services) is seeking a Lead Salesforce Administrator. This position requires the incumbent to lead and drive the design, development, testing, documentation and implementation of Salesforce-based applications and related internal and third party integrations.
These applications housed in the Pitt Business Salesforce org will primarily serve faculty and staff in the Katz Graduate School of Business and College of Business Administration. The Lead Salesforce Administrator will lead a team of two web developers in rebuilding existing legacy, in-house developed applications in Salesforce as well as developing innovative new applications, solutions and workflows to improve and streamline processes in the School. Working with the Katz IT Team, the incumbent will:
* Provide leadership in driving the development and adoption of Salesforce-based apps throughout the School of Business.
* Deploy high quality and sustainable business solutions on the Salesforce platform - code and administer, identify, design, construct custom solutions
* Work closely with staff and faculty, and team members to understand business requirements that drive the analysis and design of quality technical solutions
* Apply system solutions to business problems through design and programming
* Provide support and troubleshoot system issues
* Excellent Salesforce technical skills, as well as project, communication, and customer service skills are required to be successful in this position.
* Continue to develop professional and technical knowledge by working with other team members, attending workshops and webinars, reading industry publications, and participating in technology communities
A Bachelor's degree and a minimum of 9 years of experience may be substituted for Master's degree requirement. Bachelor of Science in CS, IS, Business or related field preferred.
* Experience with development and/or administration in Salesforce.
* Experience in leading a team and/or project management
* Demonstrated knowledge of integration technologies
* Significant Salesforce administration or development experience, CRM code development helpful, but not required (Apex, Visualforce, Force.com)
* Familiar with third-party and commonly used ERM tools and apps
* ERM development including data migration tools, workflow & approvals, custom reports, dashboards, custom pages (component & controllers), custom objects & tabs, page layouts, and ETL Tools (Jitterbit).
* Hands-on design, prototyping, development, configurations, testing and other implementation activities
* Excellent troubleshooting skills with the ability to quickly analyze and resolve difficult problems
* Familiar with AppExchange and commonly used Salesforce Apps
The University of Pittsburgh is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer and values equality of opportunity, human dignity and diversity. EOE, including disability/vets
Assignment Category: Fulltime-Regular
Job Classification: Staff.Systems/Programmer.IV
Minimum Education Level Required: Master's
Minimum Experience Level Required: 5-6 years experience
Work Schedule: Monday-Friday, 8:30 a.m.-5:00 p.m.
Hiring Range: TBD Based on qualifications
Relocation Offered: No
Visa Sponsorship Provided: No
Background Check: For position finalists, employment with the University will require successful completion of a background check
Child Protection Clearances: Not Applicable
Required Documents: Resume, Cover Letter
Internal Number: 20001721
About University of Pittsburgh
Founded in 1787, the same year the U.S. Constitution was signed, the University of Pittsburgh is one of the oldest institutions of higher education in the United States. One of three state-related research universities in Pennsylvania, Pitt is a member of the Association of American Universities (AAU), which comprises 62 preeminent doctorate-granting research institutions in North America.Pitt faculty members have expanded knowledge in the humanities and sciences, earning such prestigious honors as the National Medal of Science, the MacArthur Foundation’s “genius” grant, the Lasker-DeBakey Clinical Medical Research Award, and election to the National Academy of Sciences and the Institute of Medicine. Pitt scientists have defeated polio, unlocked the secrets of DNA, lead the world in organ transplantation, and pioneered TV and heavier-than-air flight, among numerous other accomplishments.Pitt students have earned Rhodes, Goldwater, Marshall, and Truman Scholarships, among other highly competitive national and international scholarships.Alumni have pioneered MRI and TV, won Nobel and Pulitzer Prizes, led corporations and universities, served in government and the military, conquered Hollywood and The New York Times bestsellers list, and won Super Bowls and NBA championships.