Do you have a bias for action? Do you like to implement technology solutions and solve complicated problems that have material impact on organizations? Would you like to drive Digital Transformation across commercial products and services at a 113 year-old industrial automation company? If your answer is yes, then Rockwell Automation wants you to join its Information Technology organization and shape the future of our company.
Rockwell Automation, a $7B industrial with 23,000 employees in 100 countries is at the forefront of the IoT revolution and is transforming its IT organization to digitize our customer experiences. We need full stack engineering professionals with a DevOps mindset to drive innovative solutions.
The Sr DevOps Engineer is critical path for both transformation and innovation. This technology professional will design, deliver, and operate solutions for various business capabilities and must possess fluency in networking fundamentals, automation, and scripting, will help Rockwell move to a Cloud-First operating model and create best-in-class, agile, on-demand IT products and services. In addition, they will lead a team of engineers to solve problems within our IT and business environment.
What you will do:
* Work with customer business units to use cloud services to achieve revenue faster
* Help teams to use DevOps tools and practices
* Design, code, and test new tools, applications, and services to reduce toil
* Write high-quality scripting compliant with enterprise and industry regulations
* Author and iterate tech-to-tech documentation
* Align with SAFE Agile principles
* Stay current with latest cloud tech and obtain/maintain cloud certifications
* Collaborate with capability team to build an agile culture in teams
* Act as a mentor and learner- always answer and ask questions
* Drive the architecture/road map alignment
* Help Rockwell abandon the way we've always done it and adopt orchestrated, automated, cloud-leveraged service delivery model
* Apply process improvements to facilitate improved outcomes
* Bring industry best-practices and new thinking to the team
Internal Number: 2685118
About Rockwell Automation
When you choose Rockwell Automation, you join countless talented employees who have helped us establish our leadership position in the automation industry over the past century.
You join a diverse, inclusive and global community with a passion for innovation. A place where you can partner with great minds and inspiring people. And a corporation backed by the financial strength that drives growth – and career opportunities.
As much as we focus on our customers, we know our employees are key to our success and future. Helping you develop a rewarding career is a top priority. Because when you succeed, we succeed.