Community College of Philadelphia is dedicated to promoting a work environment which attracts and retains talented and diverse faculty and staff, and which challenges each of us to achieve at the highest level while contributing to the mission of the College. We value and support a culturally diverse and intellectually dynamic community to prepare our students for global citizenship. Join us as we transition from our first 50 years into the next and build upon a legacy that will impact the city of Philadelphia and beyond.
Community College of Philadelphia is seeking to fill a Coordinator, Corporate Solutions Operations and Systems position. The Coordinator, Corporate Solutions Operations and Systems, supports the College's non-credit division and units by managing its non-credit systems, including the registration system, coordinating all upgrades, implementations, and testing. The Coordinator supports primarily the activity of the Workforce & Economic Innovation Division, along with the non-credit activities of the Division of Access and Community Engagement, and Educational Support Services. The Coordinator acts as a liaison to various departments across the College regarding non-credit courses. The Coordinator is responsible for student non-credit section records as they relate to course maintenance and scheduling; oversight of section attendance; and course evaluation processes. The Coordinator, Corporate Solutions Operations and Systems is also responsible for coordinating with Academic and Student Success to ensure that the College is in compliance with the Pennsylvania Department of Education guidelines regarding non-credit courses. The Coordinator will work with various offices to ensure relevant information is integrated into the College's overall information management systems.
For a complete position description, and to apply online, please visit our career site at jobs.ccp.edu, or click the “Apply” button.
Community College of Philadelphia recognizes that our employees are important and vital to our success. We offer a high-quality, comprehensive program of benefits, which represents an important component of total compensation.
Our benefits include:
Medical, dental and prescription drug plans for employee and all of their eligible family members
College-paid life and disability insurance
College closes for Winter Break the week between Christmas and New Years and for a week in March for Spring Break
Tuition remission (for classes at the College)
Forgivable tuition loan (for classes at any accredited academic institution)
403(b) retirement plan with 10% College contribution
Healthcare and Dependent Care flexible spending accounts
College operates on a 4-day work week during the summer months
Paid vacation plus holiday and personal time off
Community College of Philadelphia is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
• Bachelor's degree from a four-year (4) institution of higher learning required. Any and all degree(s) must be from a regionally accredited institution of higher learning.
• Three (3) years of relevant work experience in systems administration or the coordination of systems related processes required.
• Experience working in an integrated computer-based-administrative-systems environment required.
• Strong systems, project management and organizational experience required.
• Strong customer-service philosophy and skills required.
• Strong interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills required.
• Strong technical skills to include the ability to use MS Word and MS Excel required.
• Ability to negotiate issues and bring problems to resolution required.
• Ability to produce high quality work with strong attention to detail required.
• Ability to work independently required.
• Ability to maintain confidentiality and use discretion in managing employer/employee, student, and other client information required.
• Ability to maintain sensitivity, understanding and respect for a diverse academic environment, inclusive of students, faculty, and staff of varying social, economic, cultural, ideological, and ethnic backgrounds required.
• Three (3) years of relevant work experience in a Higher Education environment preferred.
• Destiny One system strongly preferred,
• Familiarity with Banner and Flex Registration a plus.
• Ability to produce reports utilizing an enterprise-wide software reporting tool preferred.
Internal Number: 117446798
About Community College of Philadelphia
Community College of Philadelphia is the largest public institution of higher education in the City. Since 1965, over 500,000 students have passed through our doors seeking associate's degrees, certificates, improved workplace skills and lifelong learning. Many of our degree students transfer to four-year institutions while others seek employment in the Philadelphia region. Over 90 percent of our graduates remain in the area and seek employment, strengthening our local economy and workforce. Local businesses look to us to provide workplace training to keep their workers skilled and their companies competitive.
We offer over 70 degree and certificate programs in art, science, business, technology and liberal arts. Many of our students have hectic schedules, and we know how to accommodate every type of learner. Classes are held during the day, in the evening and on Saturdays at the Main Campus, our three Regional Centers and at neighborhood sites throughout the City. Distance education classes are also available.