We are hiring PROJECT ENGINEER In Motion / Machine migration business
Responsible for the design, implementation, test and customer-site start-up of control, information
and automation systems working in a project team environment.
Principal duties and responsibilities:
* Significant experience in conducting system field start-up activities.
* Typically possesses broad application/technical knowledge relevant to assigned
* Must be able to work in a stressful environment where constructive feedback from
others is encouraged.
* Must have excellent conflict resolution skills.
* Must be available and willing to work overtime, weekends and holidays to meet
customer project commitments.
* Must perform duties in the office or outside the office as part of a project team.
* Must be able and willing to travel and work at customer sites, including industrial
plants, ships, etc., which may require climbing, working in confined spaces and other
unusual work environments.
* Provides updates to project manager/leader pertaining to status of activities,
performance to schedule and performance to budget for self and other less experienced
* May participate in proposal development activities.
* Interacts with Project Management, hardware design, purchasing, and assembly
personnel in support of project efforts.
* Builds partnerships at a technical level of key customers .
* Expected to deliver a number of sales opportunities and leads through direct
involvement with customers, during a project and post implementation
* Responsible for delivering projects that meet the quality systems of the customer and the business
unit information and automation systems working in a project team environment.
Internal Number: 2636211
About Rockwell Automation
When you choose Rockwell Automation, you join countless talented employees who have helped us establish our leadership position in the automation industry over the past century.
You join a diverse, inclusive and global community with a passion for innovation. A place where you can partner with great minds and inspiring people. And a corporation backed by the financial strength that drives growth – and career opportunities.
As much as we focus on our customers, we know our employees are key to our success and future. Helping you develop a rewarding career is a top priority. Because when you succeed, we succeed.