Diode Dynamics is an automotive lighting manufacturer. Located in St. Louis, Missouri, our quality products and superior service are rapidly making us one of the leading companies in the industry. To learn more, please visit our website at http://www.diodedynamics.com
As the Social Media Manager at Diode Dynamics, you will be responsible for managing and maintaining all public-facing marketing communications, including social media accounts, email newsletters, sponsorship programs, and general marketing activities. You will create content, communicate directly with the public to build our brand, and coordinate promotions and sponsorships with various individuals in the automotive community. You will become a key member of our quickly-growing team, in a young, fast-paced environment.
Your primary responsibilities will include:
· Management and growth of Facebook, Instagram, YouTube and other social media outlets.
· Appearance as "host" in videos for product installation, overview, etc.
· Management of online forum threads.
· Writing of specifically-targeted and general customer email newsletters and website blog posts.
· Communication with automotive enthusiasts in various Facebook groups.
· Building relationships with sponsored vehicles and influencers.
· Communication with local customers for vehicle testing and promotions.
· Close communication with videographer/photographer and marketing department, in order to understand and meet goals.
· Contribute in finding new ways to promote our brand across markets, using media content.
· Competitive salary based on experience.
· Health, dental and vision insurance plan.
· 401(k): Full match up to 4% salary, eligible after 1 year employment.
· 10 days paid vacation, accrued.
· All major holidays off and paid (9 days per year)
· Must have at least one year experience in public relations.
· Must have at least one year experience in social media management.
· Must have excellent writing and grammar skills.
· Must be available to reply to social media inquiries on an ongoing basis.
· Must be able to represent company at car shows/events locally and across the country. (Approximately 6-10 weekends a year for travel.)
· Bachelor's degree preferred.
About Diode Dynamics
Diode Dynamics is a consumer electronics company specializing in automotive solid-state lighting and accessories. Located in Earth City, Missouri, our quality products and superior service are rapidly making us one of the leading companies in the industry. To learn more, please visit our website at http://www.diodedynamics.com.
BACK TO TOP
MPA Career Center is Just One of the Benefits.
Discover what else MPA has to offer!
The job you are trying to reach from was originally posted at MPA Career Center.