Provides leadership for all aspects of the Facility Management (FM) service line of business within Global Workplace Solutions (GWS) Operating Region, with emphasis on achieving FM business growth, financial performance, and client satisfaction. Responsible for developing the regional FM service line business plan and budget, in accordance with and support of the overall account business plan, regional GWS performance objectives and the FM Platform objectives. Build a team of strong FM service line leaders who can execute the FM strategy and operations within the region and on accounts. Support the profitable growth of the FM service line through participation and leadership in new business pursuits, contract renewals and service expansions, transition management, conflict resolution with accounts, and efficient and cost effective FM service delivery and operating models. Collaborate with other service lines and departments when an integrated service delivery model is proposed or in operation.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Develop, implement and monitor short and long range FM Business Plans and budgets for the region, ensuring that key metrics are defined and achieved and in support of the GWS and FM strategy and targets, including financial growth, talent management, customer satisfaction and operational/service excellence goals.
2. Leverage the FM Platform functional areas and subject matter experts, including Engineering Services, Health & Safety, Strategic Sourcing, Client Accounting and Energy Services, to drive FM best practices and processes within the accounts.
3. Build a team of strong FM service line leaders in the accounts within the region. Coordinate with Alliance and Regional Directors with regard to individual performance measurement plans, talent management strategy, and compensation award recommendations.
4. Review FM staffing levels, staff performance, succession planning, training and recruitment to ensure that CBRE attracts and retains the best local talent in the geographic area. Ensure client account objectives are driven through the account management model and that talent is grown in the business.
5. Address and resolve critical FM account and client relations issues. Escalate FM opportunities within the accounts and the region to appropriate GWS leadership.
6. Supports regional leadership and account teams to monitor and modify the FM services deliverables in accordance with changes in client's business needs.
7. Consult with regional account teams, operations and finance to develop account-level FM business plans and annual budgets. Help drives FM profitability and improved EBITDA margins across all accounts in the region.
8. Review staffing and pricing models to ensure that FM contract compliance is achieved at optimum cost and target profitability.
9. Acts as single point of contact for all FM staff and for other CBRE business units in the geographic area to ensure that the FM Platform and regional mission is clearly understood and implemented within the Company.
10. Monitor FM account performance in geographic area against client contract KPIs or SLAs. Take corrective action with regional leadership and/or accounts when results fall below established targets. Attends Strategic Evaluation Team or Operational Review Committee meetings with clients as appropriate.
11. Support FM contract renewals and new business pursuits for the region in conjunction with regional and global business development groups as appropriate, including due diligence and presentations.
12. Other duties as they may be assigned.
ADDITIONAL LIFE SCIENCES-SPECIFIC QUALIFICATIONS OVER AND ABOVE STANDARD SENIOR MANAGING DIRECTOR EFM ROLE: * Direct experience managing facility operations for biopharma facilities, manufacturing, and research buildings. * Ability to assess facility operations program effectiveness of regulated environments and systems (GxP) * Understanding of quality and compliance impacts that influence facility operations * Ability to interface with manufacturing and research site leaders and executives * Experience developing maintenance programs, job plans and assessing reliability solutions for regulated building systems. * Ability to assess technical skills of technical/trade staff performing work on complex utility systems supporting research and drug manufacturing systems. * Experience assessing staffing and supplier needs for large biopharma facility portfolios * Ability to integrate FM services with Real Estate transactions and Project Management
* A proven leader of people and business who motivates teams to effectively deliver operational and strategic targets. * Enthusiastic and confident professional with excellent strategic, people, business development and leadership skills. * Evidence of successfully leading from the front and improving multi-functional teams in a highly commercial and competitive environment. * Able to solve advanced problems and effectively deal with a variety of options in complex situations. * Minimum 10 to 12 years FM business development, account management and operations experience in developing and delivering complex property/ facilities management outsourced solutions to multi-national corporate clients. * Highly customer focused, with exceptional CRM experience. * Combination of a bachelor's degree in engineering, business, real estate and/or operational experience in facilities management. Masters degree also desirable. * Skilled communicator in large groups and one-on-one. * Strong leadership and management experience in FM related business within the Region. * Willingness to travel a minimum of 40%.
Internal Number: 19030466
With broader and deeper capabilities than any other company, CBRE is the leading full-service real estate services and investment organization in the world.
CBRE Group, Inc. is the world’s largest commercial real estate services and investment firm, with 2017 revenues of $14.2 billion and more than 80,000 employees (excluding affiliate offices). CBRE has been included in the Fortune 500 since 2008, ranking #214 in 2017. It also has been voted the industry’s top brand by the Lipsey Company for 17 consecutive years, and has been named one of Fortune’s “Most Admired Companies” in the real estate sector for six years in a row. Its shares trade on the New York Stock Exchange under the symbol “CBRE.”
CBRE offers a broad range of integrated services, including facilities, transaction and project management; property management; investment management; appraisal and valuation; property leasing; strategic consulting; property sales; mortgage services and development services.