An established health center in southern Arizona is seeking a qualified pediatrician to join its team. The ideal candidate enjoys working as part of a team and adapts well to the various needs of the local community. This is a wonderful opportunity to provide care to a medically underserved community in an inviting culture that feels more like a family than a corporate environment.
• Opportunity to work for an organization that values providing patient-centered healthcare regardless of their financial situations
• Enjoy a healthy work-life balance, flexible schedule, and five weeks of PTO
• Perform both inpatient and outpatient procedures, including those for more complex medical conditions
• Comprehensive benefits available, including medical coverage, dental and vision insurance, 401(k) with 5% employer match, and 5 days and $3,500 for CME
• Ability to communicate in Spanish preferred but not required (language classes available)
• International candidates are encouraged to apply
• Delivers an all-inclusive model of care with medical and dental services—lab work, digital X-rays and mammographies, ultrasounds, telemedicine, a full-service pharmacy, an integrated behavioral health program, and an extensive health promotion/disease prevention department
• Recognized as a National Quality Leader by the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services
• Received the Outstanding Rural Health Program Award from the National Rural Health Association
• Employs more than 250 dedicated staff members—extremely low turnover rate
Our beautiful town in southern Arizona is rich in cultural diversity and filled with welcoming individuals who value community. Providing peace and quiet in safe neighborhoods as well as exciting adventures in the scenic outdoors, our charming town offers a wonderful quality of life for all of its residents.
• Benefit from a cost of living nearly 20% lower than the national average
• Experience ideal weather year-round and an abundance of outdoor recreation, including hiking, biking, four-wheeling, camping, fishing, kayaking, and golfing
• Visit our remarkable downtown area, featuring an array of cultural attractions and festivities
• Enjoy convenient access to Tucson and Phoenix and their many amenities, including international airports, beautiful parks, national historic attractions, incredible restaurants, and collegiate and professional sporting events
• U.S. News ranks Arizona #10 in Best States for Economy
For immediate consideration please inquire with an updated copy of your CV so we can discuss the position by phone. Also, inform me of your best available times to speak. I look forward to your reply and thank you for your review. Please do not delay as we anticipate a significant response.
Please contact Zach Robertson at firstname.lastname@example.org or at (866) 406-0269 and reference PED-10003
Internal Number: PED-10003
About Merritt Hawkins
Merritt Hawkins, an AMN Healthcare company, is a permanent physician placement service that fills more physician jobs than any other firm. In addition to being the nation’s leader in physician employment search and consulting services, Merritt Hawkins also recruits and places select allied health professionals. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.
BACK TO TOP
MPA Career Center is Just One of the Benefits.
Discover what else MPA has to offer!
The job you are trying to reach from was originally posted at MPA Career Center.