The Capital Projects Business Development Executive reports to the Vice President, Business Development and is responsible for growing the CBRE | FacilitySource Capital Projects business through new and existing clients. The candidate will organize, lead and execute balanced sales growth from a pipeline of CBRE | FacilitySource prospects and target accounts in the area of Capital/Construction Projects. They will be focused on building a robust pipeline of Capital Projects work, selling deals with a high implementation success rate, and unique expertise in the construction side of our Retail industry clients.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
The Capital Projects Business Development Executive will be responsible for pursuit of Capital Project sales such as large national rollouts of facility upgrades/remodels/redesigns. This role will perform the following for CBRE | FacilitySource:
SS Capture profitable new Capital Projects business for CBRE | FacilitySource.
SS Identify opportunities with clients and prospects; specifically targeting capital work and partnering with Account Executives and New Business leaders when necessary.
SS Engage marketing and Principal Project Group (PPG) to refine service offerings for specific deals or market segments and actively maintain a pipeline of contacts and prospect clients for those offerings.
SS Partner consistently with delivery and solution personnel as one team in front of the customer.
SS Create compelling and unstoppable proposals through outstanding communication and presentation skills.
SS Strive to execute to perfection on critical RFPs and pursuits; driving the team to do the very best possible work and to always be prepared.
SS Perform the necessary tasks to ensure robust sales operations and management reporting, including but not limited to: Establishing goals, analyzing growth and providing
accurate, complete, and timely submission of required progress reports, forecast, and status of opportunities in the company's salesforce.com system.
SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS:
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
* Consultative seller deeply familiar with real estate and construction who develops relationships quickly and works to understand the client's needs/wants.
* Can identify objections quickly and overcome them, and can identify who in an organization is making the buying decision and who are the key influencers.
* Demonstrates advanced knowledge of Sales and pursuit management processes. Candidate will maintain detailed knowledge of CBRE | FacilitySource services, solutions and offerings.
* Team player who can partner with delivery/solution organizations for added value.
* Aggressive seller who is able to forge relationships with C-level executives, VPs and Directors as well as key line of procurement contacts.
Education & Experience:
* 8+ years of proven experience with large scale capital projects or construction sales
* 3+ years of national multi-site/location sales experience, ideally in the Facilities industry
* Skilled in new business pursuit processes and tools
* Possesses deep multi-site facilities, including but not limited to Retail/Grocery/Restaurant industry expertise or related industries
* Experience working closely with service delivery and project management counterparts
* Proven track record of closing $1 M+ construction/project deals
* Proven track record of attaining and exceeding quota
* Previous experience calling on CBRE | FacilitySource clients is a plus
* Strong communication and presentation skills required
* Ability to actively network and mine leads to create opportunities when needed
* Preferred: Bachelor's degree
Internal Number: 19042185
With broader and deeper capabilities than any other company, CBRE is the leading full-service real estate services and investment organization in the world.
CBRE Group, Inc. is the world’s largest commercial real estate services and investment firm, with 2017 revenues of $14.2 billion and more than 80,000 employees (excluding affiliate offices). CBRE has been included in the Fortune 500 since 2008, ranking #214 in 2017. It also has been voted the industry’s top brand by the Lipsey Company for 17 consecutive years, and has been named one of Fortune’s “Most Admired Companies” in the real estate sector for six years in a row. Its shares trade on the New York Stock Exchange under the symbol “CBRE.”
CBRE offers a broad range of integrated services, including facilities, transaction and project management; property management; investment management; appraisal and valuation; property leasing; strategic consulting; property sales; mortgage services and development services.