Role Value Proposition:
MetLife is seeking a Lead Informatica Administrator to help support and manage the enterprise data integration platforms. The successful candidate will have a proven track record of IT service excellence with operational background managing multiple large scale Informatica implementations. This position will work closely with our business stakeholders as well as other operations and engineering teams to ensure operational stability in a 24/7 high availability environment. This position will function as a Subject Matter Expert (SME) working with application development teams and other MetLife support organizations on analysis, design, and implementation for various application and project requests. The Lead Administrator is responsible for providing guidance, direction, and instruction to team members, driving towards the successful implementations of project-based work as well as service delivery related to the enterprise MFT and ETL product suites.
- Performs software upgrades/patches/maintenance to enhance performance and stability of the environment and identifies issues pertaining to data integration activity, i.e. firewall, hardware/OS, Load balancer, application configuration issues, etc.
- Provides operational support for integration technologies ensuring availability, security, troubleshooting, and maintenance.
- Assists in establishing new and/or expanded support services to meet business requirements and assumes a consultative role to all MetLife business lines facilitating the best method to meet their data integration needs.
- Maintains systems security ensuring adherence to policies and procedures, etc., develops and maintains best method documentation.
- Performs systems administration tasks for complex integration environments and provides advanced level support for operations.
- Functions as a mentor for junior level team members.
- Performs thorough incident analysis, including problem recreation, resulting in resolution of product-related issues and assists with architecture design and implementation of integration technologies.