Role Value Proposition:
MetLife is the leading provider of Group Benefits. The Group Benefits Solutions Delivery organization is a diverse team of Configuration Analysts, Business Systems Analysts, Project Managers & Program Managers, all working towards the common goal of ensuring the customer is at the center of everything we do. As a Lead Business Systems Analyst in the Group Benefits Solutions Delivery organization in Cary NC, you are responsible to act as the primary liaison between Business Users, Configuration team, Quality Assurance, and Project teams to analyze user needs, and to participate in the configuration activity on the MetLife Group Insurance Platform.
- Lead development of functional requirements definition and design documentation for MGI Platform in the scope of configuration Management; facilitates testing and training.
- Become a subject matter expert to have a deep understand on the MGI Platform data model, event messages and integration implementation and assist programs.
- Participate in the configuration & scripting activities on the platform.
- Manage user expectations and requirements scope
- Work closely with Project Manager, architects, developers, Test team, business users/BAs and applicable outside entities (vendors and others)
- Contribute to development of user guides, reference manuals, training materials and code release artifacts as appropriate
- Actively participates in change management activities
- Works with Project Manager to ensure compliance to System Development Life Cycle (SDLC)
- Provides estimates for BSA work efforts on new projects and for on-going forecasting