1) Working under the supervision of the medical directors, report on compliance with treatment standards, quality and outcome measures to ensure a single standard of care across all sites of care.
2) Working in collaboration with executive administrator, report on compliance and quality measures to address key clinical needs, practice issues, and patient experience. Ensure the appropriate training and development of staff to Radiation Oncology best practices and policies and procedures.
3) Support the reporting of volume, revenue and capital forecasts across the system and support the analysis of variances and development of countermeasures in collaboration with local managers.
4) Administers educational and operational functions in support of the unit's mission & in-coordination with central offices at the university and medical center.
5) Supports existing policies & ensures the effective, compliant, & efficient completion of daily administrative operations. 6) Represent the business area on internal &/or external administrative affairs by exchanging information.
7) Coordinate projects within departments under the supervision of department manager.
1) Knowledge of computer, excel, power point and word processing application.
2) Highly effective analytical, organizational and problem-solving skills.
3) Exceptional communication and engagement skills
1) Bachelorâ™s degree in health care field
2) IT and project management experience
1) Knowledge and skills developed through 2 years of work experience in related jobÂ discipline.
2) Â Knowledge of Microsoft Office.
2) Reference contact Information
NOTE:Â When applying, all required documents MUST be uploaded under Resume/CV section of the application
The University of Chicago is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity/Disabled/Veterans Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national or ethnic origin, age, status as an individual with a disability, protected veteran status, genetic information, or other protected classes under the law. For additional information please see the University's Notice of Nondiscrimination.
Staff Job seekers in need of a reasonable accommodation to complete the application process should call 773-702-5800 or submit a request via the Applicant Inquiry Form.
The University of Chicago's Annual Security & Fire Safety Report (Report) provides information about University offices and programs that provide safety support, crime and fire statistics, emergency response and communications plans, and other policies and information. The Report can be accessed online at: securityreport.uchicago.edu. Paper copies of the Report are available, upon request, from the University of Chicago Police Department, 850 E. 61st Street, Chicago, IL 60637.
Internal Number: JR07025
About University of Chicago
One of the world's premier academic and research institutions, the University of Chicago has driven new ways of thinking since our 1890 founding. Today, UChicago is an intellectual destination that draws inspired scholars to our Hyde Park and international campuses, keeping UChicago at the nexus of ideas that challenge and change the world.