Role Value Proposition:
MetLife is seeking a Project Lead to join our growing team in Cary, NC to work on digital transformational platforms for group customers. The associate will be experienced in dealing with complex projects with the ability to drive both effective and efficient outcomes. It is expected that the associate will drive these projects from original concept through final implementation and will be able to communicate with stakeholders and leaders the status of specific projects.
- Responsible for project management execution including but not limited to estimating and managing projects’ costs and resources; identifying and managing projects’ risks and issues; monitoring progress of all key project work streams, deliverables and outcomes; creation and maintenance of detailed work plans, schedules, project estimates, resource plans, and status reports
- Designs, implements, and monitors the progress of initiatives, milestones, and budgets to ensure timelines and deliverables are met.
- Leads and motivates project team members that are not direct reports that may cross various functional areas.
- Leads project meetings and provides updates to leadership regarding project status and the application and implementation of technology.
- Performs other duties as assigned or required.