The Onboarding Product Manager is responsible for driving a significant aspect of the SVB Digital Transformation Strategy. This role represents the lifeblood for growth for SVB, improving the NPS scores in the Early Stage Partner segment and differentiating our digital capabilities form our competition. The Sr. Director will be responsible for building and driving the product strategy, roadmap, execution and on-going management of all features, products, applications and platforms associated with Client Onboarding.
This person will drive the vision, manage the P&L and navigate the team through our agile transition journey. He/she will build and lead a team of strong product managers focused building new experiences, features and tools to help Clients Onboard into SVB. The ideal candidate for this role will possess a very strong product management background, be well steeped in design thinking, Lean UX and agile delivery methodologies and will have a data driven approach to decision making. The candidate must have prior experience in leading and developing seamless end-to-end digital and cross-channel experiences, have an in-depth understanding of key elements to commercial onboarding (KYC, IDV, AML) and have an ability to define with technology and data engineeers the technology infrastructure needed to deliver a breakthrough experience. This role will require strong influencing and negotiating skills across all levels in the organization.
- The right person thrives in a high performance and fast-paced environment, working with a world class team of Product Managers, Designers, Engineers, Data Scientists, Customer Service Agents, Sales Associates and Clients to challenge the status-quo every day. Key responsibilities include:
- Set Product strategy, own the product roadmap KPIs, and lead the execution on building and bringing to market new features and capabilities - Monitor product performance, user & client feedback to drive better product decisions
- Partner with Technology leadership to oversee the work of Agile Teams that will be dedicated to this channel. Help lead teams through Agile routines
- Lead the business analysis, product usage analytics and drive insights to build a world class Onboarding infrastructure for SVB
- A Bachelor's Degree with a science, engineering or quantitative major that requires structured problem solving
- Masters in Business Administration or another major
- ~ 10 years of Product Management experience ideally in Banking/Financial Services, ~5 years experience in leading Onboarding
- Demonstrated experience in building & leading high performing teams, action oriented and ability to inspire cross functional teams
- Solid executive presence and ability to manage across all levels in the organization
- Solid grasp of market dynamics in the subject areas and keen ability to assimilate and deploy the best practices
- Strong vendor management skills
- Strong Agile Practitioner, well versed in Agile routines
Internal Number: 6724655
About Silicon Valley Bank
eFinancialCareers is a career site specializing in financial services.