This New York based role will report to the Head of Professional Services, North America for eFront. The Project Management team's function is to ensure successful project implementations through delivery of intended business value and create long term client relationships. This role will require around 25-50% travel or as needed (mostly US and Canada) as well as some international travel.
Your day would include:
· Establish the Project Management Team as a center of excellence
· Continuously refine project management process and standards, adopting best practices to ensure optimal value delivery
· Work closely with the Head of Professional Services to operationalize, track and measure the success of key strategic initiatives
· Work closely with Director, Business Consultants & Director, Implementation Consultants to ensure proper project resourcing and project oversight
· Ensure complex projects are managed with excellent judgement
· Lead the project team and monitor projects to deliver on time, cost, and agreed upon objectives
· Manage project scope and deliverable's through a structured change management process to ensure customer expectations are met
· Manage the risk, issue and change resolution process, and work with other leaders to take corrective action as needed
· Ensure post implementation issues are effectively managed to maintain a positive customer relationship
· Interface with key stakeholders to keep them up-to-date with project risks and opportunities
· Lead, develop and coach the Project Management team to build high performing Project Managers, and create a pipeline of tale
· Defining professional project documentation and processes to support each phase of the project management process (i.e. weekly status reports, KPI's)
If you see yourself doing these activities, you probably have:
· Bachelor's Degree
· Must have consulting experience working with external clients
· Detail Oriented
· Minimum of 10 years' experience in financial services & alternative investments, software and/or a large consulting firm industries
· Experience managing a team of at least 10 Project Managers
· Overseeing 25 plus concurrent complex software implementation projects
· Providing weekly project KPI's to management and success of building best practice methodologies for on-time
· On-budget project delivery
· Experience managing department project revenue forecast and team utilization
· Strong client relationship skills
· Driven disposition with ability to push back with clients where necessary and to communicate difficult decisions when required
· Proven experience in resource management
· Experience facilitating and / or leading and executive level meetings
· Strong proactive communication skills (internally & externally)
· Strong understanding of financials, revenue recognition and forecasting
· Facilitating relationships within the project with clients, team members, business partners and stakeholder
· Qualification in project management or equivalent, PMP certification is a plus
· Experience working with external client projects
Why eFront is a place for you
Our multicultural environment is fueled by creative people who are driven to deliver. We are committed to provide you with an opportunity to build your career, develop and improve your skills as a part of the fastest growing FinTech industry in the world.
Sounds interesting? Start building your career with eFront now!
Find out more about eFront and our people #eFrontlife
At eFront we are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, nationality, age or disability status.
BlackRock's purpose is to help more and more people experience financial well-being. As a fiduciary to investors and a leading provider of financial technology, our clients turn to us for the solutions they need when planning for their most important goals. As of June 30, 2019, the firm managed approximately $6.84 trillion in assets on behalf of investors worldwide. For additional information on BlackRock, please visit www.blackrock.com/corporate | Twitter: @blackrock | Blog: www.blackrockblog.com | LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/company/blackrock.
BlackRock is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status, and other statuses protected by law.
BlackRock will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest or conviction records in a manner consistent with the requirements of the law, including any applicable fair chance law.
Internal Number: 6714078
eFinancialCareers is a career site specializing in financial services.