Needed, an Engineering problem solver seeking the opportunity for growth with an industry leading software company based in Research Triangle Park, NC. Optricity is a globally recognized Supply Chain solutions provider with a positive small-business work culture.
The Optimization Engineer role requires strong analytical thinking paired with exceptional communication skills. Our engineers manage multiple ongoing projects from kickoff through training and implementation, ensuring timely deliverables and innovative solutions. Providing excellent customer service is key to achieving measurable results in the competitive industries Optricity serves.
This position provides the ability to contribute to structure, procedures, and efficiency within the department, enhancing the value-add to the enterprise and streamlining processes within the organization. The environment enables engineers to work closely with cross-functional teams and colleagues to share best practices and continuously improve client relations and overall brand.
• Paid Holidays and Vacation
• 401K with company match
• Excellent Benefits
• Work closely with industry leaders in a small company setting
• Exciting company in growth phase with the opportunity for rapid advancement
• Sharing input/ideas/feedback is encouraged; personnel have a strong voice and can influence company decisions and practices
• Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Supply Chain Logistics, or similar
• Strong Excel skills; competency with Microsoft Office Suite
• Ability to proactively manage multiple projects
• Strong communication, facilitation, and presentation skills
• Excellent time management and prioritization skills
• Technical aptitude for learning advanced software
• Experience and familiarity with the inside of a warehouse and operational flow
• High regard for customer relationships, managing expectations, and valuing customer's needs
• Ability to work independently to facilitate user training and implementations on site
• Travel will be required 20–50% (valid U.S. passport required) • Will not require sponsorship to work in the US
• Warehouse Logistics background and three years of experience
• Slotting and/or Inventory Control experience
• Lean Engineering certification or exposure to Lean process improvement
• Knowledge of ERP and WMS applications in Supply Chain
• Experience with computer aided drafting CAD software
• Ability to apply Project Management principles from project initiation to close-out
• Data / financial analysis and modeling ability
• Exposure to software development life cycle (Java coding experience is NOT required)
• Proven track record of self-development and professional growth
About Optricity Corporation
Optricity offers a platform of warehousing optimization, design and analysis software solutions to enhance operational precision within the workplace.