Role Value Proposition:
The Senior Business Systems Analyst supporting group enrollment application, will act as a primary liaison between business users/Business Analysts (BAs) and IT project team. Elicit, document and manage functional requirements and rules. Facilitate functional requirements walkthroughs and respond to Test team ambiguity review questions. Design use cases, functional specifications, and screen prototypes. Review test cases. Work closely with Project Managers, developers, Test team, business users/BAs and interact with computer/IT architects. Contribute to user guides, reference manuals, training materials and code release artifacts. Involved in providing cost estimates and matrix for different phases of IT projects, managing the Use Cases and mapping documents in centralized repositories, and working with the group application (IBM DB2, mainframe environments – running SQL and mainframe queries for performing analysis and different bug fixes and production related issues).
- Participates in developing functional requirements and functional design documentation, provide testing support.
- Participates in gathering, reviewing, analyzing, and evaluating user needs.
- Document and maintain functional requirements.
- Participates in the design of use cases, functional specifications, reports, screen prototypes.
- Contribute to user guides, reference manuals and training materials as appropriate.
- Participates in the review of test cases.
- Participates in discussions with Project Managers, developers, Test team and business users/BAs.
- Performs other duties as assigned or required.